Anyone tried or seen this before? I'm calling it no stress training.

• Thread starter SHAKELLY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SHAKELLY

So tried this with one plant last time and worked well but forgot to get photos.

I usually LST at about 3 weeks but now i just balanced the pot on its side and let the plant do it's thing naturally, i do tie it down after 4 weeks just to make sure it stays where I want but very little as it's already in position.

The last time i tired it on one plant that plant seemed to do really well compared to the others i used LST on. I've called it no stress training lol but it's probably been seen or tried before so any tips would be appreciated

The plant above is 9 days old and i do sit them correctly to water.

Anyone tried or seen this before im calling it no stress training
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

So tried this with one plant last time and worked well but forgot to get photos.

I usually LST at about 3 weeks but now i just balanced the pot on its side and let the plant do it's thing naturally, i do tie it down after 4 weeks just to make sure it stays where I want but very little as it's already in position.

The last time i tired it on one plant that plant seemed to do really well compared to the others i used LST on. I've called it no stress training lol but it's probably been seen or tried before so any tips would be appreciated

I assume it will work! They naturally bend towards the sun anyway.

I'm excited to see this as you continue. Really cool idea

S

SHAKELLY

i m not convinced all secondary branches will grow like you want them to ...

wich gonna happen rather soon

otherway sound rather cool to give the initial bend without effort
I forgot to add after it's where i want it to be i stand the pot as it should be and let the branches grow upwards again. You still get some branches i need to prune so no pop corn buds but i just felt getting the plant to as big as it could be without stressing it helped. I.e delay the LST as long as poss.

TommyGgrows

TommyGgrows

I think it will try for atypical dominance based on the pull of gravity.
Maybe not gravity
But probly more so the way in which convection occurs during tranpiration high presure area movest to low pressure area or maybe closet to the light?

3cats

3cats

Must be a bitch to water

Top Bottom