Anyone tried these thermostat outlets?

• Thread starter ShutUpDonny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShutUpDonny

ShutUpDonny

Lux Win100

Thinking about running my vent fan through one now that we have the wood stove fired up. Keeping stable temps in the tent has gotten hectic, and programming this puppy looks easier than getting the fan controller set just so. But of course if it's junk then I don't want it. Any voices of experience out there?

ShutUpDonny

ShutUpDonny

Bump

That's a link up there, folks. Nobody's used one? Does anyone at least have a reason to doubt it would work?

1lildog

Duno

I'd like something similar, perhaps with a auto variable sensing control for my fans?

N

noone88

I don't know about that particular brand, but I have bought temp/humidity controllers that aren't sold at regular hydro stores and they have worked fine. Just make sure the heater won't exceed the 15 amp breaker.

ShutUpDonny

ShutUpDonny

Thanks 88, I ordered it up and will give it a shot. The digital timers I've used so far have been inconsistent in their ability to keep time, so it's good to hear that hygrometers are a bit more stable. And it will save me from having to learn how to program Arduino boards instead. I'll post an update after I give it a spin.

Top Bottom