Anyone try BCGold yet??

• Thread starter samara
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

samara

I need a good outdoor strain that fishes early here in Ontario. Ive been eyeing up Reef's BC Gold. Sounds kinda like an early love potion, sort of.

Has anyone tried these? They sound interesting for sure

Thanx

Samara

J

Josey Wales

Got some bout 1.5-2 weeks old now.10/10 germ, 2 little ones running behind the other 8. Getting them ready for my 1st try at outdoor myself. I'm hoping to see preflowers B4 they go outside. Plan on putting them out in about a month give or take. I'll report results in the fall if all goes well.
Hey REEF,
You think it is alright to veg 24/0 till they go outside or should I give them a little night to keep them from flowering as soon as they go out? I had a friend finish some Nigerian Nightmare, 2 girls, that I started indoors last year and they, suprisingly , seemed fine with a 24/0 indoor germ and early veg. I kinda expected them to flower immediately based on your description. It came out great, just like the RM seeds description, carroty and potent!

R

Reeferman

Yes the 24/0 is perfect for outdoor strains ! 1 month id perfect time to get em out !
they will finish around the same time as the Nigerian nightmere fast and furious are you south of 50 N ?

J

Josey Wales

Yeah, South of 50N

I'm pretty excited about this, the NN were in pots, I'm gonna dig holes for these. As big as I can. I know I should have done that earlier, maybe last year but wtf. I figure I'll dig, mix in a little FF Ocean Forest, Powdered Dolomite Lime and maybe a few other things and put it back in, maybe some of those water crystal things they got at wal mart. I probably won't get to tend to them often so I guess It's a crap shoot.

PEACE

S

soda seeds

Interested in hearing how they turn out Josey, if they are true to the description and do well for ya they are definatley on my list for next year. Always great to find some nice sativa dom plants that will finish in NE, indica all day gets tiring (literally). Good luck!

J

Josey Wales

the strain does sound great. Keep us posted!

Will Do!

I also have 2 packs Kodiak Gold on the way but think it's gonna be a little late to germ for this years outdoor. I'll prolly run em indoors and find a cut for next year outdoor.

J

Josey Wales

BCG's going out tommorrow, little later than I had hoped but been busy w/work an all. Just got my holes prepped yesterday. They are currently under a 400 halide right now ranging from 14-20" tall. Seems like 2 main phenos taller and short, both slightly branchy. Nice lemony/slightly skunky smell at this point. Got 1 that is small and tight noded, looks like it would produce 1 big ass cola. I can only keep 2, the rest are going to a friend. Nice robust, vigorous growth on most.

Question - thinking bout keeping what I think is a male inside and flipping it to harvest some pollen. How long can pollen be kept? I assume it should be kept airtight and refrigerated.

peace

J

Josey Wales

2 BCG's flowering nicely right now. Not the best conditions, when I dug my holes, I realized there was only about 6" or so of topsoil then hard clay. So I dug holes, filled back in withy nice soil but the drainage sucks. It's sort of like growing in a pot with no holes in the bottum, the clay forms like a bowl.
Despite this I got 2 plants right now, 1 never really got any bigger after put outside and quickly started budding. Looks like a couple weeks to go but an early sample was pretty potent, very speedy but that should smooth out with ripening and a pretty nice taste even dried in a nuke.
The other one took hold nicely, branched out and is running a few weeks behind the other, I would guess 3-4 more weeks. Starting to bulk up and sugar up now.
Will give a smoke report in a couple months!b

G

growlife

i got a pack just before his site shut down but got 0/0 germ from them

J

Josey Wales

Www 010

Www 011

Www 013

Chop,Chop

Had to take her down,could have gon another 10 days I think. I saw a couple small spots of mold and just took the whole thing down.
Smoke report in a month or so!

R

Reeferman

Really nice looking BCG josey W. I hope it serves you well
i got a pack just before his site shut down but got 0/0 germ from them
growlife you have said this on several different reports wn BCG ???
If you around others have done very well on threads on this and other sites I am starting to think something happened to your package I would be very happy to give you new WN BCG and a few others ! so you can get a fair shake .

Reef

J

Josey Wales

No time right now for a complete report, want to let it cure a little more too but the short report is 2 thumbs up

Latest posts

Top Bottom