Anyone try Big Bud in Coco?

• Thread starter Donkdbz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Donkdbz

Anyone try something like AN Bigbud, Hammerhead, Powdered Koolblloom during weeks 2-4?

I did the Liquid koolbloom days 15-21 and 29-35. Decent results but I still feels its lacking.

L

LacyLePlant

good question, i have a bottle sitting around since i started coco, would love to use it if someone has feedback!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I used the powdered Koolbloom during the first half of flowering, then switched to liquid (powdered has nitrogen, liquid is a good 0-10-10). I'm not happy with this last harvest, but it has little to do with the nutrients in my opinion, and a lot more to do with the growing environment (too cold and humid, and I have to buckle down and get an RO unit).

This is, to date, however, my best indoor run thus far, so there ya go.

I picked up some Big Bud, but too late to try on this last run. I'll use it on another run.

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

The bigbud powder i have used for almost 5 years now.......the liquid is garbage and they leave out things because they bind in the tank at the factory~so they leave stuff out of the mix. Ive used it in coco for over 2 years:mooning

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
^ what he said. Same story here. Thx AN for the free bucket of BB powder ;). Works just fine in coco.

D

Donkdbz

Porch what other nutes do u use with it? i run h3ad/rez GH 6/9

Latest posts

Top Bottom