Anyone try this stuff from HOLLAND?

• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kes5480

ANA-b has anyone tried this product. it a one part nute that u use all the way thru the grow veg and flower...i got some and wanted some info if anyone has tried it...thanks

heres a link

K

kes5480

heres a picture...just got some straight from Holland..any info farmers or experience with it? Thanks

peace

14_01_00_ANA-Roots.jpg

small pic but u get the idea

called ANA-A Soil
Holland

its a one part nute u use the entire plants life for veg and bloom...kinda cool

K

kes5480

Come on' someone must of ran this before????all these farmers on here it hard 2 believe im the only one .................:banana1sv6::icon_animal26:

squarepusher

squarepusher

Im' sure its quality, just having the same formula for veg and grow seems like its not optimal

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
New product I heard about recently I think called MediOne or something from planet green is also one part for entire grow and bloom and has gotten some good reviews online. Is be marketed with the famous Dr Hornby :-)

No personal experience but was thinking about giving the planet green line try in the future.

JB

K

kes5480

bakershredhead
squarepusher
Jay Bee

Thank you for the replies...yea i think im gonna try it on a couple plants and see how it is, as a base anyways

K

kes5480

Im sure u guys have seen Limbo's vids online. Well i just noticed this is what he uses. And he gets some crazy results...that video "small plants big buds" is really cool.
anyways thanks for listening....peace

C

Colorado719

ANA-b has anyone tried this product. it a one part nute that u use all the way thru the grow veg and flower...i got some and wanted some info if anyone has tried it...thanks

heres a link
Hello there, I'm new grower in colorado and yes I saw that video but I don't know how 2 order it. If u can send me the info how u got yours that would be really helpful. Thanks again and I hope it worked out 4 ya

J

Jrwins

heres a link
How did you get it? Did you order directly from them online? Were the shipping costs reasonable or out of sight?
I emailed them over the weekend asking about availability in the U.S. The reply I got was that at the moment they have no selling points in the U.S. So right now there is no way to purchase in the U.S. I noticed on their website that they are strictly wholesale and do not sell to individuals.

Last edited:
soserthc1

soserthc1

Hello there, I'm new grower in colorado and yes I saw that video but I don't know how 2 order it. If u can send me the info how u got yours that would be really helpful. Thanks again and I hope it worked out 4 ya

How did you get it? Did you order directly from them online? Were the shipping costs reasonable or out of sight?
I emailed them over the weekend asking about availability in the U.S. The reply I got was that at the moment they have no selling points in the U.S. So right now there is no way to purchase in the U.S. I noticed on their website that they are strictly wholesale and do not sell to individuals.

You guys are in a 4 yr old thread :eek:

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
oops, didn't notice the date. I'm new at this online stuff. But my reply is current, wonder why it is not available in the US?
Because there's nothing special about those nutrients, just one of many trying to grab a piece of the pie. I'm from NL and, over decades, have never heard of if or seen any grower use it. Seems to be a small regional supplier in a remote corner of the country. There's nothing useful in their products that you can't find in any other complete fertilizer. I'd stay away from anything that implies it's good because it's Dutch and has windmills on labels...

Top Bottom