• Thread starter Ph 007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

I hqve soft water e.c is just under 0.2 e.c
it's about 60-80ppm

I found some new number on the report that I didn't know about beofoe,
I'm using canna coco and canna a&b coco feed the whole line.
I'm not sure what these number in the pic below mean, I'm wondering if it affects if I need Calmag or not?

Iv also noticed that Canna coco nutrniats contain sod all iron and the calmag agent does not contain any iron ,, but itsrs contain high N,
so maybe I need a calmag with iorn , i have sho-gun calmag here that has 2.2% iorn maybe that be better

every time I use canna my plants go to shit, I was using soft water nutrients no calmag all was great, but the brand stopped.
So I tried this shit again, canna seems junk littelly junk or it's just me doing stuff wrong

Anyone know

Anyone understand this water report

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

I believe around here people ask to chime in.

Last edited by a moderator:
AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Maybe it was a different user I was thinking of but there supposedly is a water report expert hiding on here somewhere if I pointed to the wrong user can someone else help us out?

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

The resident water report expert got banned. You are a be able to figure it out with a little research.
Was it different username I am unaware of the story, can you please guide me to start the research?

Edit: If I posted the wrong username I would like to clear that up.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Plain and simple folks will have to decipher their own water reports. I don’t know Jack about water reports because they don’t pertain to my water source. Maybe someone else will pipe up.

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Plain and simple folks will have to decipher their own water reports. I don’t know Jack about water reports because they don’t pertain to my water source. Maybe someone else will pipe up.
I hear ya, I thought you meant with a little research I could find out why he was banned hahaha I must be stoned.

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Ph isnt too high especially once you add nutes it might be in the perfect range depending.

Low ppm. IMO go for it.

I'm a little jealous actually.

Edit: I'm far from a water expert but I don't see any show stoppers.
Edit Edit: Is that from a well?

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Call whoever put the report together? The town or municipality........
Just curious is this something we aren't supposed to offer advice on? If so I'll stop and or delete my message as I am def not an expert.

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Hell, no! You can offer advice on it! Have at it!
Ok cool in that case USE IT! It's super clean!

Mine is similar 100ppm but ph is > 8 and when i add my nutes it's probably 7... ish so if you take that water and make it 600-800ppm you may not have to add any uppers or downers, cant tell ya if "you need calmag" or not especially if you are in coco.

My advice would be water + nutes if it's good ph ppm just use that and if you notice deficiencies maybe play around with the calmag. Maybe others will say water + calmag + nutes... and maybe they are correct, I mean you dont want to have a problem then fix it but... if you dont need it wouldnt that be nice to know one less thing to buy.

IMO your water is great but I guess you really want to know if you need more calcium and magnesium and to be honest I'm still playing with that. Maybe others can expand on this.

Harpua88

Harpua88

Supporter
Just curious is this something we aren't supposed to offer advice on? If so I'll stop and or delete my message as I am def not an expert.
Of course not. Don't wotry about any of that. If there's something you want to talk about or offer advice on but you're not sure, just say so. You don't have to be an expert on everything. If someone has more knowledge/experience, they'll correct us. ;). It's ok to be unsure, and if you are, ask about it, whatever it is.

AlexGrowns

AlexGrowns

Of course not. Don't wotry about any of that. If there's something you want to talk about or offer advice on but you're not sure, just say so. You don't have to be an expert on everything. If someone has more knowledge/experience, they'll correct us. ;). It's ok to be unsure, and if you are, ask about it, whatever it is.
Good advice, I thought maybe it was a site rule.

Top Bottom