Anyone use advanced nutrients trio?

• Thread starter TomTom420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TomTom420

TomTom420

I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on advanced nutrients...micro...grow...bloom. I don't test my pH and it claims I won't have to? pH perfect it says. I just ordered a liter of each and should be here any day now. Will be trying it on my 6 girls in my veg tent.
Thanks everyone...MMFFL 😎

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

I was wondering if anyone can shed some light on advanced nutrients...micro...grow...bloom. I don't test my pH and it claims I won't have to? pH perfect it says. I just ordered a liter of each and should be here any day now. Will be trying it on my 6 girls in my veg tent.
Are you running coco hydro or soil? I use the 3 part line and 2 part sensi grow and bloom. The 3 part is where it's at tho which I love for the fact that you can feed the same nutrient batch to your flowering girls and touch up the ones in veg and any other plants ( or cactus you have) with the same batch of nutes that is if your only running base nutes and not additives like big bud or any other boosters.. I have ran these nutrients without a oh meter before thinking I could do the same and the plants hated me for it, if your running coco and using tap water you should be fine as far as winging it because when I was running tap it would do what they say it does and bring my pH around 5.6-6.0 depending the the ppm of the nutes which was ideal but not the case if your running soil, I run coco and ro water now and it brings me pH down to 5.2-5.3 with full strength nutes which in turn I add like 15 drops of pH up to bring er up to 5.7 ish then usually I'll add a little recharge microbes to my mix afterwards and that always raises my pH a .2 at least and when it settles it's at a perfect 5.8-5.9 and the plants love it, you would have to buy some pH up and def a pH meter to make sure( look into Milwaukee ph meters) super easy to use and recalibrate and hasn't failed me yet) only set me back 40 bucks, I love advanced for how simple it is but think in the future I might move onto something a little more organic and less synthetic

TomTom420

TomTom420

I'm running sunshine mix #4 with diablo trio.😎 And thanks for your reply.

Bellbottomgenes

Bellbottomgenes

I'm running advanced nutrients micro grow bloom b52 and voodoo juice... yes you need to ph... how can they create a proper ph for soil and hydro?? Not possible .. ph it!!! Don't rely on them!! I use hanna growline ph and ec meters... no complaints.. keep em calibrated and clean and store correctly and you're good bro

Bellbottomgenes

Bellbottomgenes

Also make sure you only move onto week 2 week 3 week 4 etc when your plants are bigger... not by the time frame you are on!!

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Works as advertised.

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I'm running advanced nutrients micro grow bloom b52 and voodoo juice... yes you need to ph... how can they create a proper ph for soil and hydro?? Not possible .. ph it!!! Don't rely on them!! I use hanna growline ph and ec meters... no complaints.. keep em calibrated and clean and store correctly and you're good bro
You absolutely should not have to adjust pH in the "pH Perfect" line. I used municipal tapwater. But kind of pricey and shipping anything to Alaska is $$$.

Bellbottomgenes

Bellbottomgenes

You absolutely should not have to adjust pH in the "pH Perfect" line. I used municipal tapwater. But kind of pricey and shipping anything to Alaska is $$$.
Should and have to are 2 different things.... I had to ph... a ph of 5.5 was way too low.....

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Should and have to are 2 different things.... I had to ph... a ph of 5.5 was way too low.....
When this goofy ass old folk singer in Fairbanks grows a killer bunch of plants first time using it and tapwater that's good enough for 99%. Start adding crap and no surprise if you then have to adjust. Sorry your experience wasn't similar.

TomTom420

TomTom420

Im only using tap water for the vegging plants...up potting from solo cups to 1 gallon to 5 gallon grow bags. I might do one plant with the diablo trio and the rest with advanced trio just to see if there's a difference.

Top Bottom