Anyone use an electric sprayer for living soil?

• Thread starter clobelcreations
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

clobelcreations

I’m growing using living soil (indoors but I thought I’d get a more appropriate audience here) and have been using one of those cheap plastic pump sprayers to water. It broke and I don’t want to buy another cheap one I’m also not ready to spend 300+ on one of those metal ones. I was thinking about getting a ryobi chemical sprayer like this: https://www.homedepot.com/p/RYOBI-O...Chemical-Sprayer-Tool-Only-P2803BTL/316524855

Has anyone used this or similar. I have ryobi batteries and tend to stick with them for my power tools. I don’t see anybody talking about it so wondering if there is a lesson people already learned out there.

Thanks

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I’m growing using living soil (indoors but I thought I’d get a more appropriate audience here) and have been using one of those cheap plastic pump sprayers to water. It broke and I don’t want to buy another cheap one I’m also not ready to spend 300+ on one of those metal ones. I was thinking about getting a ryobi chemical sprayer like this: https://www.homedepot.com/p/RYOBI-O...Chemical-Sprayer-Tool-Only-P2803BTL/316524855

Has anyone used this or similar. I have ryobi batteries and tend to stick with them for my power tools. I don’t see anybody talking about it so wondering if there is a lesson people already learned out there.

Thanks
you get what you pay for..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
you get what you pay for..
IMG 4755

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Plastic watering can 5 bucks!
You could use a simple pump sprayer for folier feeding as well but you don't need to drop $300.00 on a power sprayer.
I grow outdoor Organic living soil as well.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/growing-organic-buy-nate-growing-like-a-viking.147687/
I'm with you on that, I'd put $285.00 twords a new ,fans,humidifier,dehu, ph/ppm meter, timers, power bars nutes & go out for diner, then spend the $15 on a fancy water pot with a wand.......just me but I'm cheap.....lol

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I'm with you on that, I'd put $285.00 twords a new ,fans,humidifier,dehu, ph/ppm meter, timers, power bars nutes & go out for diner, then spend the $15 on a fancy water pot with a wand.......just me but I'm cheap.....lol
well i use lots of hydrogen peroxide or water downed isopropyl so all my sprayers need to be leak proof and made of material which won’t interact/breakdown with what i’m using.. as most times i don’t completely use all of what i make so keep and reuse later, just used some peroxide mix that was sitting in spray bottle over a month and just as strong as the day i mixed it..
also i like high quality equipment it’s soo much easier to use and will last waay longer and actually do the job it’s intended for..
my last spray bottle costs me over $40..
i hate crap shit stuff, ya i’ve used it but never again it’s more of a waste of money and doesn’t work proper half the time., than buying expensive quality stuff that makes jobs fun and easy..

Latest posts

Top Bottom