Anyone use AN Sensizyme?

• Thread starter USApotluvr1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

USApotluvr1

Hey farmers, once again I need to pick your brains! Thanks ahead of time for any help!

I bought a liter of AN Sensizyme, and I have researched some and some say use it just for veg, while others say the whole way through the growth cycle. I will be using it in 7 waterfarms in my next grow, and that means if I add 30mls per waterfarm, per weekly nute change, I will use roughly 210mls per week. So, I can get a 4L bottle for $89.00 that covers shipping too.
Anyone have any insight as to whether or not I should run it the whole grow, or just 4 veg. Thanks again for sharing your expertise again!! potluvr

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
I always ran it the whole crop. Considering the role of enzymes, i'd def wanna use them the whole crop.

U

USApotluvr1

Thanks johnnybalbag!!

I was thinking along those lines, doesn't make sense to stop during flower, maybe some were trying to save few $. I will get the 4 liter. Thanks johnny for your fast reply, I do appreciate it, bro'!! potluvr

U

USApotluvr1

Thanks Aussie!

Hey thanks for your input, bro'! I will do just that! potlvr

J

johnnyballbag

Premium Member
Supporter
One thing to note though... make sure if you buy the 4 liter bottle, that you use it. Might sound dumb, but i've noticed that it seems like the shelf life isn't what it used to be with AN. For that exact reason, i ended up having to buy the individual 1 liter bottles to make sure it was fresh. I had gotten a few bottles, from different suppliers, that were spoiled when i opened them. You can tell when the Sensizyme goes bad, it'll smell like rotten eggs.

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
I use it and seems to add to the overall health to the plant makes the lush lushier

U

USApotluvr1

Thanks guys!

Thanks again sweetcheeba and jbb! You're input is invaluable. Puff, puff, pass! potluvr

I

ismokepot

I have used it with great results. I start in the 3rd week of veg and stop a few weeks before harvest.

U

USApotluvr1

Thanks ismokepot!

Thanks for your insight, everybody, I appreciate it greatly! puff, puff, pass! potluvr

Top Bottom