anyone use bioag ful-humix

• Thread starter kushtrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushtrees

Ive been looking for a good humic fulvic to use and while I have been using bioags ful-power for foliars its not very cost efficient for mixing 200g of nutes at a time. There dry mix, ful-humix, looks a bit better. a kilo of it costs $70 not including shipping and will make 2000g (.5g/ gal).

I need to know how clean it mixes though. I use drips and clogs bug the shit out of me haha, if its as good as ful-power is for foliars and mixes cleanly than it might be worth trying. If anyone has any experience using ful-humix id love to hear about it

Also has anyone tried G.O.D.s humic/fulvic and root exploder? If anyone knows if those mix really clean Id love to try those as well, Ive heard great things about G.O.D.s stuff

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
FYI, Ful-humix is purely a humic product. Does not replace fulpower. (if your looking for both humic + fulvic)

Mixes well, but It does leave some sediment behind.

K

kushtrees

Aww damn well there goes that idea haha, thanks leadsled

B

Bioponic

Leadsled; Ful-Humix is both humic and fulvic. The label does not claim fulvic due to registration in some states. This article from their website discusses such issue:

Kushtrees; I have ran Ful-Humix through all kinds of drip emitters, and although Leadsled is correct that there is some sediment it sit on the bottm of the tank and I have had no issues with clogging. I used to make a concentrate and rack off the liquid leaving the sediment out but now I just throw it in the tank. However the results I get with Ful-Power to the root along with some foliars are well worth the few extra dollars for the high return I get from the product that I am running 1/4 strength (.25 gram/g) Ful-Humix and 2/3 strength (20 mL/g) Ful-Power.

K

kushtrees

Damn this is old. Thanks for the reply bio.

I currently use fulpower at 20ml/ gal and then a week flush with biogas cytoplus, it's got the humic, kelp and micros. not having kelp and humic in the res makes things much cleaner, plus with the weekly flush of the 2 I don't see any difference vs when I used to feed kelp and humic daily. K.I.S.S.

Top Bottom