Anyone use bontanicare?

• Thread starter EastCoastGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EastCoastGrow

Hey anyone have picture or can vouche for Botanicare products?

i am using power flower power plant blast off for my first grow 2 and a half weeks into flowering and looking fat already :rasta2::rasta2:

D

DazedNconfussed

good stuff...but i havent used the power series yet...the normal line though is very potent...if you dont have a ppm meter use about half strength....

E

EastCoastGrow

i do use a ppm meter in a 56 gallon dwc bucket ill put up pictures today

winta

winta

i never used the power but the pure blend pro and cns17 are on point!

true grit

true grit

I use calpex and nitrex. love em both. Calplex let me ditch all my calmag products.

S

SSHZ

I also use the Pure Blend line, CalMag, L.K. and Sweet. Add some Great White, enzymes and a bud hardener and not much else is really needed........ I've tried most everything out there and in promix- I've never had better (or consistent) results........

E

EastCoastGrow

i googled them both i get bored reading same out of date things over and over, definitely going to get liquid karma tomorrow, second week of flowering almost third

K

kes5480

the only botanicare products i have experience with is the Liquid Karma and the Cal Mag Plus and i love em both. I use the liquid karma all the time i feed and i only use the calmag when the plant needs it. and to be totally honest i did notice a difference when i started using the liquid karma..basically just looked really healthy and seemed to grow thicker ..my 2cents

peace

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

i googled them both i get bored reading same out of date things over and over, definitely going to get liquid karma tomorrow, second week of flowering almost third

Unless you have someone on hand who's willing to walk you threw growing, your going to be doing a lot of reading..... if you can't take expanding yourself threw study your nugs will always be subpar an you'll have grow issue after grow issue.... all the cats you see yeilding AAA do so by haveing done their homework, Az

E

EastCoastGrow

Unless you have someone on hand who's willing to walk you threw growing, your going to be doing a lot of reading..... if you can't take expanding yourself threw study your nugs will always be subpar an you'll have grow issue after grow issue.... all the cats you see yeilding AAA do so by haveing done their homework, Az

woah woah woah, haha i sit in my room from 12- 7p.m. everyyydayy on thcfarmer and other sites just going through forum after forum its sad hahah im just saying ive read it all and want to hear from other people who actually recently used it and gotten results

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

woah woah woah, haha i sit in my room from 12- 7p.m. everyyydayy on thcfarmer and other sites just going through forum after forum its sad hahah im just saying ive read it all and want to hear from other people who actually recently used it and gotten results

Heres what i did after i did what you stated. Find some start to finish grow diaries you really enjoyed, with the strains YOU like. Then go page by page, from start to finish, back again, and then over once more.

Take notes on them, see what nutes they're using, what tech's they're using. Notes, notes, notes. My grow notebook/binder, is bigger than my college one. All readings, clippings, printed material from all over the web. And i re-read it regularly.

Also, document everything you do, it'll give you even more to go over, correct, and re-formulate your approach with your next run.

E

EastCoastGrow

haha i had something like that with ed rosenthals offical grow guide or whatever and pothead me lost it...

A

AzGrOw-N-sMoKe

Heres what i did after i did what you stated. Find some start to finish grow diaries you really enjoyed, with the strains YOU like. Then go page by page, from start to finish, back again, and then over once more.

Take notes on them, see what nutes they're using, what tech's they're using. Notes, notes, notes. My grow notebook/binder, is bigger than my college one. All readings, clippings, printed material from all over the web. And i re-read it regularly.

Also, document everything you do, it'll give you even more to go over, correct, and re-formulate your approach with your next run.

This is the best advice you'll recive an what I tell new growers as well... you want to produce copy someone who is an giveing details on how they do it.... az

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

This is the best advice you'll recive an what I tell new growers as well... you want to produce copy someone who is an giveing details on how they do it.... az

Thanks man, appreciated. Only been in this game a year now, still a newb myself. But thats definitely what's improved my game the most!

Top Bottom