Anyone use both carboload and bud candy?

• Thread starter hydrotran
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hydrotran

From my understanding bud candy has carbs in it but on the forum I've seen people use both carboload and bud candy. Is it over doing it if you were to use both? Thanks.

H

hydrotran

^^^ funny stuff... been in the store w customers get recommended to use both the BC & the CL, and it even says on the tag that this is the combo! Cha ching... ;-)

Thats what I dont get either. Ok thanks just wanted to clear it up.

H

hydrotran

If I was to use just bud candy what dosage do I use? it recommends 2ml per litre. I assume i just use that for the max weeks? Thanks.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I used both and I recommend it I try to cram as many carbs and sugars into my buckets as I can to get to my plants I also use humboldt honey along with the 2 I look at it as the equivalent to strapping a kid in a high chair and force feeding it a pound of spaghetti every day the kids gonna get fat same as your girls will and when they get fat they get frosty I wouldn't do a run with out the 2 just my opinion and it's worked great for me and I use both at the 2ml per liter

H

hydrotran

Thanks Prodigy... I have another question then does it stress out the plants in anyway?

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

I used both and I recommend it I try to cram as many carbs and sugars into my buckets as I can to get to my plants I also use humboldt honey along with the 2 I look at it as the equivalent to strapping a kid in a high chair and force feeding it a pound of spaghetti every day the kids gonna get fat same as your girls will and when they get fat they get frosty I wouldn't do a run with out the 2 just my opinion and it's worked great for me and I use both at the 2ml per liter

Really?? Interesting analogy ... not sure if I agree with, you but interesting

Top Bottom