Anyone use canna boose and biobizz top max together?

• Thread starter yamama
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

yamama

Anyone use canna boost and biobizz top max together?

got a catalogue from one of the biggest growshops in the uk, at the back they give many feeding charts for different mediums, apparantly showing u the best products to use out of all the different companies

They have a soil chart that shows them using canna rhizatonic, vega an flores, pk 14/15, hygrozyme, canna boost and biobizz topmax.

They start using the topmax at 2-5ml/l from 2 week into flower until flush time, they bring canna boost into the feed at 3 weeks.

Anyone ever tried running boost an topmax at the same time? i always used boost before to great results, never tried topmax at all.

Interested to try it out unless someone here can give me some reasons to save my cash for something else

forknowledge

forknowledge

I use topmax with PK13/14 & it does make a difference but Id like to have a read through that catalogue, is it available in PDF could you PM me please.

D

DrGreenLean

And there's me just using bio bizz grow, bloom and top-max! The tea up there makes mine look like waste. :( Been hearing a lot about pk 14/15. Is it worth me getting this added in to the mix? :party0036:

Y

yamama

i generally use all bio products from canna, they dont do a bio pk 14/15 but i wont grow without it. i use during weeks 5-6 an sometimes 7 depending.

forknowledge i searched their online site but couldnt find it, ill pm u the site link an u can order a catalogue of them.

Just interested to see if anyone has ran 2x boosting additives with good results like they suggest or is it just a ploy to trick people into droppin more cash, as any research i have done on top max doesnt come back very positive, few people like it most people think its a waste an to use the canna boost instead, but i never found anyone running both together.

forknowledge

forknowledge

And there's me just using bio bizz grow, bloom and top-max! The tea up there makes mine look like waste. :( Been hearing a lot about pk 14/15. Is it worth me getting this added in to the mix? :party0036:

PK 13/14 works for me I use it during wk 6 for 8 week strains. Though I should tell you that I have my eye on House & Garden "Shooting powder" its expensive but they say its worth double the price... well see.

forknowledge

forknowledge

i generally use all bio products from canna, they dont do a bio pk 14/15 but i wont grow without it. i use during weeks 5-6 an sometimes 7 depending.

forknowledge i searched their online site but couldnt find it, ill pm u the site link an u can order a catalogue of them.

Just interested to see if anyone has ran 2x boosting additives with good results like they suggest or is it just a ploy to trick people into droppin more cash, as any research i have done on top max doesnt come back very positive, few people like it most people think its a waste an to use the canna boost instead, but i never found anyone running both together.

Cheers mate.

CheechWizard

CheechWizard

Hi nice to see all the great info about topmax and canna my fellow farmers. A friend came back from the maximum yield expo with one of the new biobizz catalogs.

Today we looked at it we noticed it recommend using topmax as a standalone. in other words, mixed with just water and added after the normal feeding...
:free-character-smil Strange because my friend and me have been using it for a few years with our organic runs:harvest: :harvest: and have always just mixed it with everything else. We looked at the old feeding schedule and it didn't say anything about this? Would be curious if anyone else has seen the new catalog and their thoughts? :smoke

Y

yamama

does sound strange as i always thought it was a boosting additive to be used along with your flower food

forknowledge

forknowledge

Hi nice to see all the great info about topmax and canna my fellow farmers. A friend came back from the maximum yield expo with one of the new biobizz catalogs.

Today we looked at it we noticed it recommend using topmax as a standalone. in other words, mixed with just water and added after the normal feeding...
:free-character-smil Strange because my friend and me have been using it for a few years with our organic runs:harvest: :harvest: and have always just mixed it with everything else. We looked at the old feeding schedule and it didn't say anything about this? Would be curious if anyone else has seen the new catalog and their thoughts? :smoke

Thats exactly what Ive been doing.

D

DrGreenLean

So I should add PK 14/15 at week 6/7 on top of my bio bizz bloom and top max. In other words all three in the same tea? Or will that be too potent or just plain silly?

Y

yamama

at week 5-7 i give them per litre, 2-4ml bio flores, 2-4ml bio boost, 1.5ml pk 14/15, hygrozyme 1ml. neer had a problem with that being too potent

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Top Max, Al-G-Matic, Liquid Karma, Maxicrop Seaweed, Roots Organic Extreme Serene ect are all from the same sources. I have no Idea whats in Boost but if its seaweed or sea kelp extract then you are using two of the same products that arent to cheap I might add. I havent used them together but if they are products along those lines low and high doses work fine.

For the question about topmax using more then directed. You really wont see a gain from it. I have been using 7ml a gallon now for a couple years and they seem to love it. They did change the topmax formula somewhere in there though

forknowledge

forknowledge

This is what I follow:

Biobizz feed chart (see pic)

Hygrozyme chart:

PK13/14: I use 1.5ml per litre (UK) during week 6 on a 8 week strain. Sometimes I use it once & sometimes twice during week 6.

BioBizz GrowSchedule
M

mcpuffin

Boost is not a seaweed product but rather vinasse, a sugar cane by product. Basically, fermented sugar. Think about that the next time you spend $111/L, I know I do...

Top Bottom