Anyone use Cha-Ching?

• Thread starter Darth Fader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Picked up some of this on a recommendation.

I was told to run it 2 wks before flush. Heard it was pretty hot. How much should I use in a DTW handwatered scenario? Do you feed everyday? Do you cut base nutes down or eliminate certain additives?

I'm currently running GH FLora Bloom, Cal Mag, Hygrozyme, Liquid Karma, Sweet, & boosted w/ Kool Bloom.

S

Sway

ive run cha ching for years... do not use it the last two weeks. only use it the very last week before flush. use at half strength. otherwise its to much and lots of varieties will herm from nute stress. run kool bloom all the way up until the last week, then hit them with cha ching, then flush.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Should I drop everything else, or continue like usual?

C

Cannabear

figured id jump in cause i use it too..
continue like usual, but cut back on the base for sure. it was designed to work best with fox farm flower nutes though. check out the fox farm nutrient schedule and it will tell you how and when to use the cha ching. it does say to use it for 2 weeks at 1/4tbs. but sway is right, i only feed for one week at 1/8thtbs.

420Gator

420Gator

Too many variables

Id reccommend a little more than sway but just start really low like 1/4 strength or half strength. Not tryn to be a dick but no way anyone can say exactly how much to use. I will say it frosts things up nicely
also i just lower everything else to keep the ppm the same

wonderinalice

wonderinalice

I use it. It's really strong... I just cut my base nutes in half...and use it at half strength everyday for a week with molassas ...then flush for two weeks

O

OldSchool

Cha Ching

Sway, has an excellent point, I found running a 2nd feed of cha ching will turn the last remaining pistals slightly green, (last 2-3wk) chorophyll-darn! and my lav-kush,&GC little of hermiing.(time to crush some aspirn & spray,hope to reverse it) flushed right away,this was 2 days ago.I dont run cha ching offend this bottle Ive had 4 almost 10yrs (priced 14.95/us on lid) My last grow I finished with CC as this current one (above) and observed this chorphyll issue Two days ago it was confirmed. If in the near future I run CC again, use only one application during the final wk or wks either1/4 or 1/2, Last wk I ran 1/4 on the 1st run and it worked very well, CC differently add trich, was very noticable enhancement, but this 2nd rnd b4 final flushing I should have leftout. Made a big note on the lid "use only once"
Hope this helps, PEACE,FOLKS.
The 2nd feeding was with straight R/O water with 10%well water (my homes on a well) I always flush after using petroleum products before nxt feeding, get it out!!!

O

OldSchool

Aspirin for hermies- Correct myself,

I have to correct myself here,acetylsalicylic acid , I have read aspirn, when applied to plants turns them into hermies and help self pollinant. I told myself I should make sure before placing in here, but its been1-1/2yr ago I read this, I was looking for home made additives on the web, tired of thier cost. I wasn't 100% sure, not able to find the site again, I just went ahead ordered "Reverse" from DM, no mixing, use just out of the bottle, it did a good job, worked well.

Peace

true grit

true grit

reverse from DM is only really effective when spraying right before flower onset and week or so in...its a preventative for prone strains, not really a fix.

B

bastard_x

I have been using cha ching also, and aperently too much according to most the posts on this thread. But herms dont scare me because i save my pollen and use it for inbreeding and crossbreading. just hope the overnutes hasnt stunted thier growth.

B

bastard_x

I have been using cha ching also, and aperently too much according to most the posts on this thread. But herms dont scare me because i save my pollen and use it for inbreeding and crossbreading. just hope the overnutes hasnt stunted thier growth.

an update on my over "cha chinged" flower room. started digging through the jungle and found about 10 hermie flowers in there . The flowering stage is more than half way through so i dont think seeds will have time to mature i might let the unders stay a few extra weeks in the box so some can mature. I cut off all the pollen flowers dried and labeled them for storage in the fridge by strain for future crossing. If i hadnt been trying to get my strains back to seed form I would have been mad that this happened but it just saved me money I was going to spend on a colloidal silver . Although the producers of the cha ching product should put a warning label about this in the package or maybe they did and i was too blazed to notice.lol

O

OldSchool

Cha Ching & Hermies /DM Reverse

I agree, I heard when Fox Farm 1st came out that it's a agriculture fert Co & it still is,but decided to cash into hydro money (wise move) & that why
thier fert schedule is high and some folks are having burning issues,thier forumla was designed for outdoor grow.
My issue with Cha Ching,IF and WHEN I will reuse it,is to use it only 1 application at either 1/4 to 1/2 tsp per gal. I always flush CC b4 my next feed.Once Iam out I will
not be repurchasing it again, to harsh,& I still do not like the high syn amona level
True Grit, I certainly agree with U, Ive read testimonials by other growers experiencing hermie issue in middle or even late into flower cycle & having good result after application,as in my case.My understanding of Reverse is its not a fixer as in sex gene fem-male, but help prevent or decrease the male seed producing hormon,instead plant focusING energy to develope seeds vs flower and oil. I have read where some people apply right before 12hr cycle & Humidity,temp (in last week,I will have the temp in low 60s) high flower booster,all tends to shock the plant, some,apply during veg,some say it helped MAKING more froster buds.This is the 1st time I have used Reverse,Usually dont have hermie issue,sound like U have had more experience with this product, so have U notice any froster buds ? I really didn't see any big differnce,Iam usually happy with my own result prehaps some else can perform R&D with it,my R&D days are long long gone,I still might test a product but its for more for my curiosity but no more side by sides. There is no "Miracle or Magic Ingredient" These organic products been around & used around the world as fert for centuries. Its about using right ratio & combo of nutrient

Peace

jimmyhoffa59

jimmyhoffa59

Used it before and got great results on Purps strain. Plants came out completely purple, NO green at all same as in my avatar. When the ran the whole line. I have no complaints, just as others have said, go low on the nutes, its strong.

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
Hmm I have been using it at full strength and never had issues. Maybe it could be the culprit thats causing my SSSDH to hermie. I use it just like the feeding schedule says, at 1/4t per gallon, from week 4(I think)till flush. Never saw a hermie issue with it on other strains then the SSSDH. I think it might be something like being root bound that might be causing the hermie of the SSSDH though. I use all three additives from FF, the Open Sesame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha Ching, with the Big Bloom and (hydro)Grow Big. Maybe this helped lol

Cheers,
Crom

G

gudkarma

i sampled dutch master "reverse" & it does what it claims when you use it EXACTLY as it says on the bottle.

there's no keeping the spray after a mix out ...you mix it out, use it, & throw the leftover away.

not getting hermies is infinitely cheaper than fu&king with reverse.

as far as cha ching... i love it.

use beastie blooms as well.

all sparingly.

my base nutes are dynagro. i add about 300ppm of cha ching to my base nute of 600ppm at that final stage of flower.

i also add potasium silicate @ 2 mil per gallon.

unless the plants are feeding heavy, ph stays stable in my mix too.

1/4 teaspn per gallon... i usually mix for 15 gallons (my rez is 27 gallons).

i run it 7 to 10 days & flush with plain ph'd tap for a week up to the cut.

Latest posts

Top Bottom