anyone use Dyna-Gro nutes?

• Thread starter IrishBoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

IrishBoy

i was wondering if any one here has used Dyna-Gro nutes? any info and opinions on them will be great thanks!

S

Stoner Smurf

I recently switched to Dyna Gro and I couldn't be happier. I use ProTek, Foliage Pro, Bloom, MagPro, and Dutch Master Zone (only non DG product). First and most important, DG preforms so well. It out preforms General Hydroponics by a long shot, both in yield and potency. Dyna Gro is so concentrated, it's much more concentrated than any other nutrient I've used. It's also very cheap, add that with how concentrated it is and you have a nutrient that cost almost nothing per grow.

DG is great stuff!

G

gudkarma

i also run the entire dyna-gro line up.

grow, bloom, foliage pro, protekt, mag pro, & kln.

i suppliment with the fox farm trio & liquid karma.

i've made several runs with the above... working with it daily ...so i can definitely endorse it as effective, efficient, and easy to use.

gudkarma

I

IrishBoy

thanks guys for the feed back.. its nice to here that the quality is better then GH because ive had great quality on my GH buds. i was worried that quality of the buds would be lacking compared to GH. i am all about quality and of course yield but rather have great quality anyday

squarepusher

squarepusher

Dyna Grow is a nice product, but I can't say its formula is dedicated to cannabis though like the other brands (AN, HG Canna etc)

I

ibTheMan

Im sorry but no way Dyna grows as good as GH, use GH with AN addes, u aint beatn that with dyna grow, not close no way, dial in your GH, PM me if u want.
dyna grow neem is #1 tho.

I

IrishBoy

Dyna Grow is a nice product, but I can't say its formula is dedicated to cannabis though like the other brands (AN, HG Canna etc)

IMO those brands are rip off brands that charge way too much money IMO. i believe when you give them all the micro nutes plants need they will thrive. AN is the worst and way too much money for what they are. not saying they dont work just way too much money for what they are and they charge this price because growers think they need it for cannabis. this is why i chose DG because its the most complete nute out their and its simple.

ive grow some good buds from some plant food from walmart that i just mixed into my soil.lol.. these very same nutes that were a couple of dollars for the whole grow smoked $300 worth of AN in a side x side.. their just hype.. these are just a few branches out of many that were grown in 100+F temps in doors under leds.

GH isn't a bad price though specially if you use the Lucas Formula.

100 3496
100 3520
100 3478
100 3497
I

IrishBoy

Im sorry but no way Dyna grows as good as GH, use GH with AN addes, u aint beatn that with dyna grow, not close no way, dial in your GH, PM me if u want.
dyna grow neem is #1 tho.

you have used both? Dyna-Gro and GH? witch GH did you use, nova or flora? what Dyna-Gro stuff did you use?

I

ibTheMan

ive used dyna grow long ago, it was alright back then. i use micro, bloom, grow(hardly ever grow tho, but sometimes) with AN bud candy, big bud and some others but mainly them two, which r fairly cheap.
heres some pics @24 days w/ GH/AN ,theres more resin today.
if u do get what u want out of dyna grow, use it tho.

Early resin 0031
G

gudkarma

respectfully : sorry ibtheman & other dude but on this one u two def are off base

i've used (made complete runs) : AN & HG & Botanicare

Dynagro is bomb diggity.

and used properly & in conjunction with boosters (i use foxfarm trio) , you cant get a more simple nute schedule.

my partner uses GH ...and i out yank him per sq ft.

and you've used dynagro?

anybody who takes the time to use a product on the regular, learns how to read plants, and understands canna cultivation can be successful with any nutes imo.

one 600w light on a mover + 11.8 sq ft of ebb tray + afghan kush = 10 to 12 dry zips for me

every three weeks i might add.

...and any strain my LBz get $4800.

...and my shit is sold before its even grown ad infinitum.

zing!

100 5021
100 5003
100 5023
I

IrishBoy

ive used dyna grow long ago, it was alright back then. i use micro, bloom, grow(hardly ever grow tho, but sometimes) with AN bud candy, big bud and some others but mainly them two, which r fairly cheap.
heres some pics @24 days w/ GH/AN ,theres more resin today.
if u do get what u want out of dyna grow, use it tho.
you have any pics of the Dyna-gro run? was it the same strain and same everything besides nutes? nice looking gir by the way, frosty fire their bro
respectfully : sorry ibtheman & other dude but on this one u two def are off base

i've used (made complete runs) : AN & HG & Botanicare

Dynagro is bomb diggity.

and used properly & in conjunction with boosters (i use foxfarm trio) , you cant get a more simple nute schedule.

my partner uses GH ...and i out yank him per sq ft.

and you've used dynagro?

anybody who takes the time to use a product on the regular, learns how to read plants, and understands canna cultivation can be successful with any nutes imo.

one 600w light on a mover + 11.8 sq ft of ebb tray + afghan kush = 10 to 12 dry zips for me

every three weeks i might add.

...and any strain my LBz get $4800.

...and my shit is sold before its even grown ad infinitum.

zing!

i agree its all about learning the plant and how to use the nutes. ive pulled 19oz from 4 plants with 720w of leds and just the GH flora series micro and bloom, with tip top quality, but i got old real fast buying the bottles all the time and mixing a ton of stuff. DG just seems so simple and makes ense why it would work in my mind but seems info on it is lacking as most have the bigger name brands.

G

gudkarma

it's a complete one part. it nearly ph's itself.

i get zero deficiencies , run the same schedule for everything , & rock strains.

there are a few fickle plants in my garden (sour d (clone only) , blue dream) & i know how to adjust for them.

with sog, you get a chance to really test a product or technique or an idea.

i've used all kinds of nutes ... & still have all kinds of nutes.

shit, i just got a case of mixed cns17 freebies from the hydro store (thanks homie!).

i aint to proud to take whatever.

but AN ...not my $
ahem ...except for that $30 gal of micro i scored.

dynagro gives me good results given i have experience, continually research, run an op, etc.

diff stokes for different folks.

but in conjuction with boosters (the same thing u do with any other line) shit is banging & way simple.

and given i'm moving to a set up that nets me 1 to 1.5 lb every three weeks ...a simple schedule allows more time for other lab work.

trust me : my nugz are bomb. shit is dense. tastey. all that & then some.

but i cure properly too.

its not one thing that makes something good or bad in the grow room, its a combo of variables!

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

hey irishboy
never used dynagro but i do use jacks hydro 5-12-26 and calcium nitrate
both dynagrow and jack's were recommended to me a few years back to get a more cannabis tuned hydro type nute and i'm sold on the jacks over gh nutes
first because they perform much better and second because they cost 1/10
the folks making nutes for pot growers are cleaning up big time

fwiw

I

IrishBoy

it's a complete one part. it nearly ph's itself.

i get zero deficiencies , run the same schedule for everything , & rock strains.

there are a few fickle plants in my garden (sour d (clone only) , blue dream) & i know how to adjust for them.

with sog, you get a chance to really test a product or technique or an idea.

i've used all kinds of nutes ... & still have all kinds of nutes.

shit, i just got a case of mixed cns17 freebies from the hydro store (thanks homie!).

i aint to proud to take whatever.

but AN ...not my $
ahem ...except for that $30 gal of micro i scored.

dynagro gives me good results given i have experience, continually research, run an op, etc.

diff stokes for different folks.

but in conjuction with boosters (the same thing u do with any other line) shit is banging & way simple.

and given i'm moving to a set up that nets me 1 to 1.5 lb every three weeks ...a simple schedule allows more time for other lab work.

trust me : my nugz are bomb. shit is dense. tastey. all that & then some.

but i cure properly too.

its not one thing that makes something good or bad in the grow room, its a combo of variables!

well said, nice journal by the way. any feed shechual you recommend? i was told by the company to use the grow all the way threw and not worry about the bloom, said they did lab test and our plants like the N in flowering. i know the bloom is low on N and will go yellow fast.

I

IrishBoy

hey irishboy
never used dynagro but i do use jacks hydro 5-12-26 and calcium nitrate
both dynagrow and jack's were recommended to me a few years back to get a more cannabis tuned hydro type nute and i'm sold on the jacks over gh nutes
first because they perform much better and second because they cost 1/10
the folks making nutes for pot growers are cleaning up big time

fwiw

ya ive heard JC is good stuff and is cheap. thanks for the info

I

IrishBoy

i also run the entire dyna-gro line up.

grow, bloom, foliage pro, protekt, mag pro, & kln.

i suppliment with the fox farm trio & liquid karma.

i've made several runs with the above... working with it daily ...so i can definitely endorse it as effective, efficient, and easy to use.

gudkarma

how do you like that KLN? i was thinking about getting some, but wasn't sure if it was worth it and how it worked? i would like to maybe try their rooting gel also.

G

gudkarma

i like the kln.

it works, it's cost effective, & it helps get cuts rooted faster.

however, i moved to an "organic" method of cloning using rockwool & great white (over power cloners).

and, i have a bottle of dip & grow that i'm not using... so i was using a drop or two of that in my cloner instead of kln.

i used kln for a year. it was the first dynagro product i tried. i like & would recommend it.

with rooting gel, gudkarma prefers rooting powder... so i cant help u threre.

G

gudkarma

as far as a feed schedule, i have a personal philosophy which involves never going over EC 1.5 (ish).

one breeder for whom i run test gear believes in my philosophy... which is a fairly consistent EC (ppm) across the board... no ultra high ppms... and always stable ph.

i apply boosters at specific times and pull back on the nutes.

so much depends on stage of life, strain, and method.

if u go through my journal you'll get an idea of what & how i run my nutes.

if you want something more specific , i'll write my entire flowering schedule out for you ...just PM me.

~gud

G

gudkarma

as far as extra N in flower.

i disagree.

there are plenty of farmers that'll agree too.

i go 50/50 mix of grow & bloom for weeks 1 & 2 of flower.

after week two, instead of a top up i pull off 10-15 gallons and add either open sesame or beastie blooms depending on strain.

i like my bloom nutes to be in the 600 ppm range , tap water is 145ppm , and i use a booster to the tune of 300 to 400ppm.

by week three of flower : im running only bloom + booster & doing a weekly liquid karma foliar.

i like some N to promote stretch and keep things green for sure ...but only what the bloom formula provides.

i know other farmers that run a good amount of N (or grow) to mid week 5.

not me.

see what im saying?

all i'm trying to get across is that i use dynagro effectively. it definitely works great & gets the job done.

it's all in how you use it.

Top Bottom