Anyone use House and Garden "Multi Zen" aka "Multizyme" in DWC?

• Thread starter vertstyle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
V

vertstyle

I'm not finding much info on multi zen in general, and very little with it being used in DWC. Just wanted to see what others results were before I added some. Anyone know if it has organic matter in it? I'm guessing it does. I don't want to kill it with the hydrogen peroxide I usually use.

L

Lost

I use it and stay far away from peroxide.. Its enzymes.. lil critters kinda :) They will break down the wastes in your res from how I understand it...

shamus dolan

shamus dolan

Breeder
Supporter
multi zen has certain amino acids,enzymes and vitamins.It breaks down waste root material and helps the roots take up the nutrient solution thats fed to the plant.( kinda the same effect as cannazyme, but has a lot more benefits.I highly recommend it over other products......(caution......closely watch your PH when using this product as roots are much more sensitive to their nutrient surroundings for a lack of a better explanation.

V

vertstyle

I've seen different instructions on when to use it places. The bottle says first 3 weeks of 'rearing' which I take to mean veg?

Looks like doubleds uses it for veg and flower.

Some websites list only in flower, some list only in veg. The HG website calculator lists it as the first 3 weeks of flower only.

K

Kpezzy

yeah I use it in a RDWC set up and love it, I was using hygrozyme but multi-zen doesn't foam up so I use it now instead

G

Green Escape

from what i've been told multi zen is for hydro and multi zyme is for soil. i had some probs with roots in early flower in rdwc when i was running multi zen. hygrozyme cleaned it all up

Boylobster

Boylobster

I'd really like some clarification on this as well. Thus far, my plunge into the full H & G line is not going smoothly, and I want to be certain that I'm using the right products. Most online vendors seem to list the Multi Enzyme and Multi Zen products interchangeably, as though they're just just a renamed formula.

I just shot an email to the House & Garden people; if I receive a reply, I'll put the info up here ASAP.

M

mcpuffin

Jimmynitz is right, they are the same thing, just the name changed.

V

vertstyle

Added some to the dwc, so far no bad effects from it, too early to tell any good effects.

Boylobster

Boylobster

Hey, just to make it official, I heard back from House & Garden, and as several people have indicated, Muti-Zen, Multi-Zyme, and Multi-Enzyme are all relabeled versions of the same formula. Booyah! Slam dunk! :D

V

vertstyle

Mines been in the dwc a few days with no bad effects to plants, ph, no algae or anything, so seems safe for dwc.

SKUNK420

SKUNK420

Hey, just to make it official, I heard back from House & Garden, and as several people have indicated, Muti-Zen, Multi-Zyme, and Multi-Enzyme are all relabeled versions of the same formula. Booyah! Slam dunk! :D

I love marketing.

M

Mmmmasonite

I love Multizen....I use it from veg to 3 weeks of flower....it just keeps the biologicals in check(clean).....and greens up the babies nicely!

Latest posts

Top Bottom