Anyone use PM Wash???

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
So I'm at day 42 of flower and the dreaded PM popped it's head out of the hole. I used Actinovate and it did absolutely nothing. I know greencure will get me through harvest but I want to explore my options before using it. I hate the way it burns my pistils. I am going to give milk a try tonight, but I am really interested in PM wash. It says it's good up till the day of harvest. It has no smell to it and is clear as well. I just want to know if this stuff will work well enough to keep it at bay for a couple weeks between sprays? Any input is greatly appreciated!

A

amstercal

Tried one spray down. Didn't seem to have as good an effect as greenscure. Maybe repeated uses would have been better but too expensive for that. Hear you about the burnt pistils though.

mango420

mango420

I looked at getting some of this, then looked at the ingredients..ur buying water. They have obviously just ph'd this water high and selling it as a pm spray, what a joke. Just spray with ph 8 and up water and it should control it, but you will have to spray every 3-4 days.

A

amstercal

It is just water, but it's not about pH. It's "frequency water." I won't pretend that I can explain this well. Here's a radio show with the creators. It's the 4-20 episode. I'm still not saying it worked, but their mighty wash at least slowed the mites down. Chopped a few weeks later so can't say if it slowed em down or stopped them.

http://dufffreezone.com/past-shows-podcasts/

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Surfr, if I knew where to get Soya'nara I'd tell you to use that. But best I can find is in Canada and the outfit, last I checked, doesn't ship to the US. That would be the first thing I'd use. Second could be JMS Stylet, but I've never used that late in flower. I have used OxiDate all the way til harvest, but it's not easy to use in that you must use good PPG, including a respirator. It's harmless after 20-30mins, but in the meantime, before it breaks down, it's not.

But what you should be able to do, assuming you have a good pH up product, is to pH water to 10 or so and spray with that every three days (every day if necessary). It very well may burn pistils, but I think that's better than the alternative.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Yea bro sulfers your best bet

only if you like your weed to taste like matches

I didnt get pistil burn when I used GC - I would turn off one light - spray everything under that light and let it dry for 30 minutes - then turn off the other and spray the other side and let that dry

also I mixed the GC at the lower rate

J

jeffsativa

only if you like your weed to taste like matches

I didnt get pistil burn when I used GC - I would turn off one light - spray everything under that light and let it dry for 30 minutes - then turn off the other and spray the other side and let that dry

also I mixed the GC at the lower rate
It is just water, but it's not about pH. It's "frequency water." I won't pretend that I can explain this well. Here's a radio show with the creators. It's the 4-20 episode. I'm still not saying it worked, but their mighty wash at least slowed the mites down. Chopped a few weeks later so can't say if it slowed em down or stopped them.

http://dufffreezone.com/past-shows-podcasts/
I dont like pm wash its more of a preventative from my experience I used the mighty wash product and must say it has multiple uses completely got rid of my powdery mildew . MMighy wash with lights off . 24 -48 hrs later power wash with lights off. Make sure plants dry before lights on. No more mildew

Top Bottom