Anyone Use Supercloset Grow Boxes?

• Thread starter mikeb437
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeb437

mikeb437

This is ate
No I don't think so . and your better pulling it through the filter not pushing it through .that fan would do for an intake fan. don't skimp on equipment .get a good fan . Do a bit of research and find out which fans run the quietest . usually it works like 400w hps = 100 rvk fan. 600w=125/150 rvk fan. Iv never ran a 1000 w so i won't comment on that.

I'm using t5 setup so heat is no issue at all. This is strictly for odor control and not heat. What does the "supercloset" have as far as a carbon filter?? Looking at the videos on YouTube it looks as if they have a small carbon filter and a pc fan pulling the air out. so can they have a system that's silent and gives the customer an odor free guarantee?? And if so, why can't I find the same small system for me to use?

H

happy b

I didn't know it was just for smell in which case the fan you showed should do fine . But to keep plants healthy in the cupboard you will still need a bit of air exchange .

Major CBD

Major CBD

I could never say "fuck SuperCloset". Their prices are higher because they cater to a crowd who doesn't want to or know how to take the time and put everything together. This is me in the video.

mikeb437

mikeb437

My neighbor wants to start growing so I might try this again and noise will not be an issue with the carbon filter

Tejashidrow

Tejashidrow

Old thread bump

If one has a stealthy ( remember stealth is not invisible ) box prefabed or diy and has that tell tale hummmm when running.....
Welp
Dash on down to Wally World and pick up a small (9-12 inch) fan stationary or osilating.
Place ontop of grow cab and plug into timer so when cab comes on the fan comes on.
Any noise is now covered both visually and sound.
I once had a small fish tank on top of a stealth dresser cab to cover up the bubbling of the SWC inside.
This idea is more for the out in the open stealth box
Just thinking outside the box

SharkLasko

SharkLasko

I have a supercloset. I would say that closed, it will remove all smells, however you have to open it frequently to tend to the plants. I have a hydro setup and I'm new to growing. The thing that is in small print is that they get hot as hell if the door is shut. They recommend having it in an air-cooled room at 66 degrees, which is the only way you can keep the plants alive inside. If you are human like I am, you can't keep a room at 66 degrees so my box is always open with a floor fan blowing towards it to cool it. I also hang additional lights over the edge cause I didn't really know how to train it. The entire box is full of plant. I only put two in there, she will really only hold one at a time. I don't know why they have 8 net baskets in there, maybe someone will explain it sometime. Get a tent, put it in a closet...that's my advice...unless you can train em small and keep it in an icebox.

20180624 220133
20180625 095049
20180624 220345
20180623 035201
20180613 193000
SharkLasko

SharkLasko

I have a supercloset. I would say that closed, it will remove all smells, however you have to open it frequently to tend to the plants. I have a hydro setup and I'm new to growing. The thing that is in small print is that they get hot as hell if the door is shut. They recommend having it in an air-cooled room at 66 degrees, which is the only way you can keep the plants alive inside. If you are human like I am, you can't keep a room at 66 degrees so my box is always open with a floor fan blowing towards it to cool it. I also hang additional lights over the edge cause I didn't really know how to train it. The entire box is full of plant. I only put two in there, she will really only hold one at a time. I don't know why they have 8 net baskets in there, maybe someone will explain it sometime. Get a tent, put it in a closet...that's my advice...unless you can train em small and keep it in an icebox.

Btw, I got 87 grams dried from this one plant.

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I grow in my backyard .”lol. But ya man sucks when the fucking law is after ya! Hide that b!

Top Bottom