Anyone use survaillance cameras to watch their plants?

• Thread starter kushtrees
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushtrees

I'm looking to put some cameras in my room and house so I can see everything via my iPhone. Ive looked around and there are like 20+ survaillance system brands with very mixed reviews. I know some people here do this and Im hoping someone will chime in with what brand/ set up has worked for u

Thanks for any recommendations

Kyle mccall

Kyle mccall

Are you sure thats safe the iphone security cams r crap half dont work properly and you can get ip cameras but then you have to watch it over the internet is that a good idea ? km

LexLuthor

LexLuthor

I don't think you need to watch your plants thru an iphone, just get the security cameras for your front door, back door and maybe the door to your growroom. That should suffice.

squarepusher

squarepusher

If security is an issue you can record would be thieves, indoor cameras are easy since there is power outlets and no 'weather' to protect them from. Installing a camera system on an outdoor field grow requires a but more logistics.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

before i shut down.. i had a camera watching the door to the grow.. facing so i can see who opened the door... then another camera on the window of the room just incase some1 decided to go in that way... all saved to a computer that was set up in a closet hidden behind a false wall.. to make sure if anything happened i still have video and i can go fuck the person up and take my shit back.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

unless u have people u dont trust watching ur plants or touching them or in the room.. then i would not put anything on tape that shows the plants..... if anyone hacks into the feed.. u could be watchd.. thats y everytime i used to go to work i would turn the cameras off.. and put a cup over them just incase!

Latest posts

Top Bottom