anyone use this reflector?

• Thread starter lollipopman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lollipopman

lollipopman

thinking about getting another 600 hps setup just wondering if anyone has used this reflector...

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Id buy the new sunlight supplies magnum hood,its just a little more cash.They also make an 8 inch magnum for larger fans...............Peace

lollipopman

lollipopman

i looked at the magnum, but i can get this hood, bulb and ballast shipped to my door for 300...

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

If you can afford the initial startup cost, the magnum will give you a bigger "footprint" without a huge loss of intensity. I have a magnum over my middle 4x4 table, and it not only provides good light for the ENTIRE table, it provides lots of supplementary light for the adjacent tables. I've also found a big difference in resin production when I switched from 6 600w HPS lights to 4 1000w HPS with a little supplemental lighting for the edges... I originally bought the 600w on a tip from Jorge's MM Bible, but in my garden, the 1000w was way better. I have a buddy who bought high output fluorescent T5s and daisy-chained them together instead of HID lighting. His grow room is putting out top notch buds, and he doesn't worry about heat/light burn or high temperature in the garden.

sapper591

sapper591

Just hurry the fuck up and return my call and I shall give you all the answers you seek.lol......ok.... well maybe not, but call me back anyway homo. peace

Top Bottom