Anyone Use?

• Thread starter Slowitdown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I used to use a good bit of it, I wasn't seeing decent results until i was feeding 10-15 ml/gal a day, it's definitely a great tea amendment though I add it when I add my bennies about 4-6 hours before the end of the brew

soserthc1

soserthc1

I'm with @Natural I have a gallon half way thru it's ok but I wouldn't buy it again
With that being said I'm not gonna even have to think about buying it with all the 70%off cap bennies on the way

soserthc1

soserthc1

I used to use a good bit of it, I wasn't seeing decent results until i was feeding 10-15 ml/gal a day, it's definitely a great tea amendment though I add it when I add my bennies about 4-6 hours before the end of the brew
10-15 ml per day or feeding or weekly teas ? I still have over half a gallon , which way would you think i see my best results
Might as well finish it up

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

10-15 ml per day or feeding or weekly teas ? I still have over half a gallon , which way would you think i see my best results
Might as well finish it up

I was using it at that strength every day, to see a reaction from the plants you really gotta use alot (it's not strong at all but the formula is perfect for flower) but using it with teas it's just a little boost for the micro life. I was using it with monopotassium phosphate as well so it wasn't stand alone, but I definitely saw better results using both as opposed to one or the other.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thanks @We Solidarity gonna run thru the other half a gallon and really pay attention thinking maybe alternating in weekly teas and see if it's noticeable better with it . From what I remember the stuff was fairly cheap also which kinda led me to dismiss it , backwards way of thinking I suppose but usually the case with inexpensive products
Thanks bro enjoy your weekend :)

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

hell yea honestly I notice the most drastic results with it at transition (days before flower and then into week 2) and in week 5-6, yeah it's cheap for sure I've got to meet the guys who make it a few times, they're a few older dudes who are super passionate about the plant and have been at it a while...company is definitely at least 1o years old at this point. Only thing I don't like about it is that it's guano based which isn't renewable at all, but it adds that whole other spectrum to the taste you only get with organics.

budswel and hydroplex w/ Pureblend Pro:

IMG 20140424 164251733 HDR

Top Bottom