Anyone used Rootbastic?

• Thread starter MonsterRobot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

Just wondering if anyone out there has tried Rootbastic and has had good or bad results...

I really like how the doseage is so low... That could really cut back on costs...

I run an Undercurrent system and am looking for a root product that really does the trick at a good value.

Thanks,
MonsterRobot

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I don't know anything about a UC system but if u want the best root product u should hit up A1 Nutes & get some of there Fast N Furious roots.. It's the best root product out

D

Donkdbz

I tried and it sux. Stick with Rapid Start or Roots Excel

dankworth

dankworth

Been rocking the dip n grow. 1% IBA, 0.5% NAA. .15-.3 ml/gal. Doesn't cost a whole lot. Don't use past wk 2 flower. NAA which is in superthrive too I have read causes herms in flower.

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

I don't know anything about a UC system but if u want the best root product u should hit up A1 Nutes & get some of there Fast N Furious roots.. It's the best root product out

Is this a homemade product? I PMed A1 and the price sounds awesome! Any idea what is in it?

treebark1950

treebark1950

Def not homemade. Its a new upcoming company built by a group of Awesome people and amazing growers! Its in the coming up phase right now.

I know it isn't scientific but its a blend of everything good and healthy for your roots. Two words BUY IT. It works, way better then roots excel or other brands and a hell of a lot cheaper! Your not just buying water!!!

I speak from experience, I'm on my 3rd gallon of it!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Is this a homemade product? I PMed A1 and the price sounds awesome! Any idea what is in it?

Not sure what's in it but like treebark said this stuff is great its better then Rapid Start & Roots XL.. & way cheaper also.. A1 is a new nute company there gunna b big time juss wait & see.. I recommend u give it a try u will love it

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

Nice... I have used Rapid Start before and had good results, but I want more! Talked to A1 and I am going to get some F and F ordered here in the next few days! (With a price like they have I am more than willing to give it a shot!)

Will keep everyone posted on my results.

Thanks for the input,
MonsterRobot

justsomeguy

justsomeguy

i've played with a little rootbastic and love it. got big thick white roots, no root hairs though. keep roots ex or rapid start for root hairs, add rootbastic a few times for more feeder roots. i'm in coco and that works for me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom