Anyone using american agritech cloning systems? any other good systems??

• Thread starter euroboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

euroboy

Just checking out

Anyone got any info on this system or any others that work well.
cheers

B

bowlpacks

I had one and it worked better than the ez cloners imo, but I could never get a aero cloner to work as well as the tray and dome method. For some people, tho, it's the other way around. Just my 2 cents.

H

Hlg09

I built an aero cloner unit from an 18 gal. roughneck container. It has 20 sites using 2" net pots with neoprene inserts, a little sprayer frame with 8 ez clone jet misters fitted in it and a 500 gph waterpump hooked to a cycle timer. A lil juicy roots or clonex, drop it in the unit and you shall have roots within five days. It only cost like 20 bucks to make it.

H

Hlg09

DNA_genetics_strains_grown_aeroponically_using_adv_nutrients_1000hps_0_00_03-261.jpg
DNA_genetics_strains_grown_aeroponically_using_adv_nutrients_1000hps_0_00_28-121.jpg

M

MediMary

I have the power cloner45.. It works much better than the ez cloner of the equivalent size.
I think the ez clone has to big of a water pump, which causes the water temps to get to high..
there is the turbo klone..
u could use the cloner from above.. also stinkbud has a simple cloner build.. go to stinkbud.com and look up the cloner.. he has a video.. so its super simple..

H

Hlg09

Yeah thats where i got the directions to build it from and despite what he says the damn roughneck leaks like a bitch. Notice the clear container under the cloner unit in the pic to catch all the leaking ass water.

C

cheyenne

hey ive been thinking about building one of those aero cloners. how often do you mist and for how long?
TIA

B

billybadazz

I have the power cloner 165 and iun the past have ran the turboklone and ez cloner and my power cloner is way better than both in quality and production If you got the cash and you are trying to go commercial then that badboy would certainly be the tool for the job. only thing i might add is with a system that large your prolly going to put a 1/10 hp chiller on that res to protect your investment. (thats a lot of clones to lose for a $400 more investment on top of your already thousands) my.02. peace BB

G

Gro

i've used both ez-clone and turbo clone units.all i use now is the 18 gal diy units hgl09 posted.a little dip-n-gro,roots in 3-5 days 100% of the time.proper cleaning in between runs is the key.

if u space your holes just right u can make up to a 36 site unit with the 18 gal tub.

:cool0044:

X

Xceptional

i wrote up a DIY on a pretty cool 50 site cloner i made

50 sites and I've popped 50 at once in it the first time i used it. i would use a bigger pump next time. could change spacing and insert size and make it 75-100 sites or more easy especially if you use spacing like the ez cloners.

to be honest I'd just go for rapidrooters and a dome. i have been trying all different methods to find out what fits and works best for me but i think the rapid rooters are simpler and less maintenance and have just as good of a success rate.

H

Hlg09

Set it up on a cycle timer for 1 minute on and 5 minutes off

G

Gro

cleaning of the aero systems is definitely the draw back for some farmers.

beezleb878

beezleb878

15 minutes on, 15 minutes off keeps temp in range for me but each area would differ. Since I have dialed it in so to speak, I have not lost one.

I would say this is equivalent to a quality DIY at a reasonable price, its not a luxury model like some of them show here but if your on a budget or not needing a porsch of cloners this works wonderful in my opinion.

I like this style due as I use 2 gallon hempy buckets and I can grow my roots to transplant length that hits my rez in typically 2-3 weeks. I also have done this with a diy cloner with only an air stone but the roots seemed weaker to me and I would run into transplant shock where I do not with the aero.

I am not well experienced really so my issues were likely due to my inexperience but this is what I use and if your looking at an aero cloner I recommend checking them out and seeing how it might fit into your grow.

:cool0019:

thetreegrowerrr

thetreegrowerrr

I have a 100% percent success with dome and tray everytime! i think clone machines are a waste unless your transplanting straight into a aero setup!

Latest posts

Top Bottom