Anyone using Canna's PK 13/14 and/or Boost?

• Thread starter hererisssh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MASSES 420KING

i ran the biocanna line with excellent results 18 lovely ladies the average cola top weighed 89 90 grams dry i followed the bottle recomendations until it wasnt enough the guy at the hydro shop said that those r there bare minimum dosages and to go up to 15 20 ml per gallon hope thats gonna help u guys oh ya and my lights were 2 400watt hps and still pulled a bumper crop

true grit

true grit

Been looking at the PBP, but might be going with FF liquids next round...any folks still using the P/K mid flower with the FF nutes? I hadn't planned on using the dried FF additives, but had planned on CalMag and a booster of some sort....

J

John Smith Esq.

Hey Guys, ive been using the PK 13/14 for a couple of grows now with combinations of the Terra and Bio ranges and both boosts (not together obviously) i started out using as canna suggested which i understood to be 2.5ml per litre for one week during week 6/7..the label isnt the most coherent set of instructions when stoned.. the guy at the store said the idea was to basically cram as much as you can into the 6th or 7th week,
anyway i saw good results using it as Canna recomend, the potency + overall yeild especially increased. This last grow though i decided to use it earlier on, @ 0.5ml per litre twice a week from 4.5 weeks and built up the dosage gradually until about week 6-7 when i was at full 2.5ml every other day. During the first two weeks i had to be careful not to overdo it but overall i think my results were better over using it the way the bottle tells me to.. i use soil btw.

just to add an fyi, from using the bio boost and boost accelerator which i thought were both great products i didnt really notice any difference between them and the non bio Boost (Boost Accelerator) is £5 more than the Bio verion..

and...sorry but some folk may find it useful... Terra Vega is £10something and you apply at 5ml per litre, whereas the Bio Vega is £12something and you apply at 2ml per litre. You dont have to be a day trader to see that the Bio is considerably cheaper.

HTH

devious d

devious d

ive run the boost and pk in my hydro system and bio boost on my bio run tho i do use hammerhead instead of canna pk sometimes, this time ive done a side by side 20 on canna bio flores, bio boost and bio bizz top max and 20 on canna bio flores, big bud and hammerhead in bio bizz allmix, no differance in size but the smell emm!!!:joint: and flavour !!!but i love canna tried H&G but always come back to canna,its funny a pal and i both use the same nute line up and what ever strain we grow they both have a distinct smell and taste:muscle

C

CanadianClassic

FOILAR FEED YOUR BUDS WITH BOOST! yaya everyone will think im dumb but i do it and it works great at 4ml to a litre as long as you have good ventilation and air movement and not high humidity bud rot is never an issue and it goes along way vs run to waste,plus the plant absorbs 100% of it and you don't even gotta check PH or anything,for anyone who wants to try it 4ml per litre once every 5 days!

Good luck with the ladies!!!

420king-MASSES

in the third week of flower you add 6 milis to a gallon with rest of nutes use it for the plus minus a week so you can use it like this monday pk/nute regime wed or thursday same thing then water on saturday and if you want you can use it again in week 4 same way

A

Aussiebuds

Does Canna have a expire date

Hi, to all of you,

Just 1 question, Does Canna have a expire date?

I have sent away 4 email to Canna-Australia, lmfao no reply.

So if they don't know does anyone, this is doing my head in.:icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin::icon_spin:

M

Mmmmasonite

I prefer Bud XL to Canna boost....The same product....but Bud XL is much more concentrated and therefore cheaper........Peace

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

When I plug in my info on canna calculater for 40 liter rez, normal feeding, calls for 80-160 ml, thats 2-4 ml per liter. I see everyone else saying 1ml per liter. Is this because everyone else is using coco? I am growing in hydroton... the stuff is so expensive, if 1ml per liter is ok, i would save some money. Been running 2.5 ml per liter for past 3 weeks with boost...
1 mill is what's called for

Top Bottom