Anyone Using Fafard 4p? Tips, Phs, Etc?

• Thread starter DankyPanky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DankyPanky

DankyPanky

I started out on Coco, but was picking up the occasional bugs in it so on the suggestion of a friend I switched to Fafard's 4P last year (it's from Canada, eh), and the plants seem to like it better, plus the bugs went away. Per their description, it's a mix of Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, Bark, Vermiculite, Perlite, Dolomitic Limestone, and a Wetting Agent.

Anyway, I'm wondering if anyone else is into it, and what your thoughts are.

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

I started out on Coco, but was picking up the occasional bugs in it so on the suggestion of a friend I switched to Fafard's 4P last year (it's from Canada, eh), and the plants seem to like it better, plus the bugs went away. Per their description, it's a mix of Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, Bark, Vermiculite, Perlite, Dolomitic Limestone, and a Wetting Agent.

How long have you been working for them, eh ? LMFAO. ..

DankyPanky

DankyPanky

Ha.

But no. No affiliation, at all. Not with them, any store or distributor, or anything of the sort.

NCascadeSolo

NCascadeSolo

..never heard of it, always like hearing about new stuff, No matter if I'll ever buy it or not. thanks:smoking:

Top Bottom