Anyone using Gavita Pro 1700e in a 5x5 tent?

• Thread starter Siz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Siz

Siz

Hello,

I have a Gavita 1700e setup in a 5x5 tent and I just want to know what % and length from top of canopy are you guys running?

Gavitas recommendations seem to be way too close. I have it all the way up right now around 48" from top of canopy at 60%

What numbers are you guys running?

Appreciate any help!

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

use a par meter. Get that par in 800 to 900 in flower

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

You'll be alright. Just grab one. And you'll be thankful when you harvest. Don't do all this guessing and measuring and dimming. Just par it and get it right.

Reactions: Siz
Siz

Siz

You'll be alright. Just grab one. And you'll be thankful when you harvest. Don't do all this guessing and measuring and dimming. Just par it and get it right.
I agree. Ive been trying to do everything somewhat legit. I figure investing all this time might as well to get all the extra goods.

Thanks for helping me a bunch I appreciate it.

Any thoughts on buffering coco? Im about to transplant to flower pots and I didnt do anything last time I felt they hurt. I was thinking of just running a 350ppm of cal mag through today and then transplanting tomorrow. Does that work?

Dub_City405

Dub_City405

I only buffer it with a IPM and water. Then once I transplant I hit it with nutes. I always give it like 8 to 10ml per gal. of calmag every feeding. And never have a problem. Keeps the bugs away.

Siz

Siz

I only buffer it with a IPM and water. Then once I transplant I hit it with nutes. I always give it like 8 to 10ml per gal. of calmag every feeding. And never have a problem. Keeps the bugs away.
Every feeding? How many ppms does that much of cal mag come out to?

At a hair less than 2ml per gallon I am at around 350ppms.

Siz

Siz

C11BE988 2F1E 432F BEED C67CCA3CEC3A

Also got this on one leaf. Threw me off

N

Natep

I run a luxx 645 in my 5x5. I keep it mounted as high as possible. I keep the light at 40 % during veg. Slow increase during flower. By about week 4-5 of flower I am usually at 100%

Top Bottom