anyone using GH 3 part??

• Thread starter sunflower_101
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sunflower_101

Im currently using GH 3 part along with floralicious bloom, liquid koolbloom and will be adding dry koolbloom towards the end. Is anyone using this n what are you guys using in addition to this if any.
any info will help only because i feel that this may not be enough nutes for them during the flowering stage. im in week 1 of flowering.

Thanks Guys!!

SweetTooth

SweetTooth

Used to run GH 3 part, grotek Vitamax, Grotek Moster Bloom, Carboload 2x strength and calmag if needed. This was a stable combo that made some big number in soil beds for years.

audius

audius

GH 3 part is just fine to use but i would also recomend you look into the lucas formula. i think you would get better results from doing that. as far as your additives go im going to assume that floralicous bloom is really plus. wich is just fine to.so is the kabloom combo. alot of farmers here use m.o.a.b & hammerhead combo & say its much better.if theres anything missing in your setup i would say cal mag & some kinda carbo. i use sweet from botanacare but im tring out the gh grape for a run. hope this helps.

S

sunflower_101

for the cal mag what veg/flowering week should i be using it n how much ml per gallon

thanks guys for your help much appreciated!!!

audius

audius

mk, if you need cal mag you would use it during both stages. but. i need to ask what kinda water are ya using, ro or tap? the reason why i asked is cuz most tap water has cal mag allready in it. ro does not & also, i need to add that if you go with the lucas formula it calls for no cal mag cuz your micro nutes have it in there. that being said, i would still use 5 mil a gal of cal mag cuz its better to have it than not. now ,what i look for to see if my babys are getting enough cal mag is the stalk to the fan leaves. if i see purpel then i add some.. im no pro nor plant doctor but thats what i look for in my plants. now if your growing a strain which has purpel in the genes this might not be the way to see if cal mag is needed.

S

sunflower_101

thanks for all your help!! i will definitely pick up some cal mag to go along with my GH nutes!!

greatly appreciated!!!

F

FromGROtoFLO

As far as running just the lucas formula and avoiding calmag, no go. Micro only offers MAG...FLORGROW has Calcium. Always have CALMAG handy

Latest posts

Top Bottom