anyone using ideal420 soil??

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Power OG

Power OG

just curious, is anyone here on the farm is using ideal420soil and whats your thoughts on this product??? Thinking of ordering some, figured id get opinions 1st. Thanks everyone
Respect
TMB

S

slap14

Never saw it before but did a google search and looks real nice but that price of $50.00 per 1.5 CF + 24.00 shipping seems a little crazy. I can mix something equal to or better for about 1/3 that price. Now that doesn't mean it's not the best thing out there but at that price it would keep me from even finding out.

If you try it out I hope you let us know what you think and best of luck with it Power

Slap

Power OG

Power OG

Yea it seems high, but it is a water only super soil. i agree i think i can make something as good myself. i will let you know.

S

ssteely71

Been curious about that soil myself. Saw them at the gardening expo and spoke with the owner, but it's some pricey stuff.
Think it's cheaper just to make your own from one of the many recipes. But perfect for growers with disabilities.

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Don't do it, they have sent me about 5 bags for free used it on a couple plants and they did horrible does not drain for shit even when I mix it with 25% perlite. I talked to them at the garden expo also and they have a different name sorry cant think of it now but if you look it up nobody says anything good about it

S

ssteely71

Don't do it, they have sent me about 5 bags for free used it on a couple plants and they did horrible does not drain for shit even when I mix it with 25% perlite. I talked to them at the garden expo also and they have a different name sorry cant think of it now but if you look it up nobody says anything good about it
That's funny you say it doesn't drain very good. When I was at the expo and trying to get a couple of free bags from their booth they kept trying to charge me $35. I told them there was no way I could fork over cash like that for .5 cubic feet of dirt without trying it first. I told them that it looked like it was too finely ground and wouldn't drain very well. Haha.

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Yea they are full of it they say water only but it comes with a bottle of rhizostym that say to use it like every week or something

Pimp T

Pimp T

I Used Ideal 420 Soil And TGA Super Soil. Both Worked As Advertised. Shipping Was Just Ridiculous To Get It Shipped To The South... @Power OG

Power OG

Power OG

I Used Ideal 420 Soil And TGA Super Soil. Both Worked As Advertised. Shipping Was Just Ridiculous To Get It Shipped To The South... @Power OG
Yea I know shipping is definitely ridiculous down here.lol
Respect

Pimp T

Pimp T

Yeah And I Hate The ONLY Local Shop In My Area Because The Owner Is A Well Documented Snitch Who Set Someone Up...

Top Bottom