Anyone using Overdrive from start of flowering to end?

• Thread starter buddahslave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buddahslave

buddahslave

I need to be able to use Overdrive through out the flowering stage because of the way one of my rooms is set up with only one rez. It's in soil so it has me a little worried because I don't know if it will make the plants start to ripen to early and buds to deform.

spacebomb

spacebomb

ABSOLUTELLY MAN.i run the full line of advanced + overdrive.? na.not till AT LEAST,WEEK 5/6!on a 8,weeker. i only use it 2/4,times max.you can hit that up like double dose tho! i do .+ flush for 14/21.days. deppending on strain.you really want to get the big bud + hammerhead going first.OH + ,carbo load + B 52 mixed together is a NATURALL bud hardner aswell:-) its pretty cool how solid it does make nugs aswell. A REAL MUST HAVE COMBO.LOL.IMHO:-) not bud candy:( shit makes every strain taste the same.but i dont think using o.d will help? not so early!
peace
s-
I need to be able to use Overdrive through out the flowering stage because of the way one of my rooms is set up with only one rez. It's in soil so it has me a little worried because I don't know if it will make the plants start to ripen to early and buds to deform.

buddahslave

buddahslave

I appreciate the knowledge, I use overdrive just not in this particular setup. This room has six lights that run weeks apart on one rez, so im able to run big bud from start to end of flowering with great results. Just have to tap out on using my overdrive for this room. Thanks again for the info its always invaluable :cigar:

spacebomb

spacebomb

it sounds like you got your game on lock bro.im only a tent grower.lol. i do use 3,tho.ha wish i had space for a 1000,watt flower room with like a 2/3,week stagger on the ,quadrants, of. the room! man oh man thats my dream.lol. i get good buds tho.APPARENTLLY? the best! lol .so my pals say .but why wouldnt they!its free.lol.serious tho,i hate other ,dealers , smoke!yuk. wet shit wthat yeilds a head ache.
I appreciate the knowledge, I use overdrive just not in this particular setup. This room has six lights that run weeks apart on one rez, so im able to run big bud from start to end of flowering with great results. Just have to tap out on using my overdrive for this room. Thanks again for the info its always invaluable :cigar:

buddahslave

buddahslave

ABSOLUTELLY MAN.i run the full line of advanced + overdrive.? na.not till AT LEAST,WEEK 5/6!on a 8,weeker. i only use it 2/4,times max.you can hit that up like double dose tho! i do .+ flush for 14/21.days. deppending on strain.you really want to get the big bud + hammerhead going first.OH + ,carbo load + B 52 mixed together is a NATURALL bud hardner aswell:) its pretty cool how solid it does make nugs aswell. A REAL MUST HAVE COMBO.LOL.IMHO:) not bud candy:( shit makes every strain taste the same.but i dont think using o.d will help? not so early!
peace
s-
Discount hydroponics just told me that Hammerhead has been discontinued. What did they replace it with?

Top Bottom