Anyone using Roots Organics Nutes/schedule?

• Thread starter GrimloxK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

GrimloxK

Hey buds, I'm on the last 2 weeks of my grow and i'm using the roots organics nute lineup and their schedule.

For the last phase which is Flushing the plant it says to add 5ml of Trinity a carb booster to a gallon of water.

If i'm flushing my 3 gallon smart pot with 5-6 gallons of water...does that mean I need to add 5ml of trinity with each gallon?

How should I go about this?

T

themeangreen

Youve answered your own question in your post; you said it says to add 5mL to a gallon of water...so you'd just add 25-30mL for 5-6gal...ive personally never had a problem with just water for flushing, you want the plant to get rid of all the nutrients it has left. the fan leaves will yellow and die as the nutes come out and go to bud production

G

GrimloxK

Youve answered your own question in your post; you said it says to add 5mL to a gallon of water...so you'd just add 25-30mL for 5-6gal...ive personally never had a problem with just water for flushing, you want the plant to get rid of all the nutrients it has left. the fan leaves will yellow and die as the nutes come out and go to bud production

Okay...but man 30 ml sounds excessive doesn't it?

Would I be alright if I just add 5 ml to 3 gallons and alternate between straight distilled water and the nuted water?

Also i'm already seeing a ton of leaves wither up and dry...I actually had to take a heap off last night as to not attract any bugs or unwanted organisms from the dead matter. Is this normal? I know leaves yellow during late flowering but i'm literally having dead leaves everywhere.

Top Bottom