Anyone wanna take a stab at sexing?

• Thread starter SwoleGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Got 4 Fire OG’s in rdwc that’s 37 days from seed and we getting some action. See any females yet?
Anyone wanna take a stab at sexing
Anyone wanna take a stab at sexing 2
Anyone wanna take a stab at sexing 3
Anyone wanna take a stab at sexing 4
Anyone wanna take a stab at sexing 5
Anyone wanna take a stab at sexing 6

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Its early but they all look female judging by the crossed stipules.
I’d read about the crossed stipules, didn’t know if I could lean on that tho. Fingers crossed hoping I’m that lucky. Fem seeds on the way, I can’t go this route again lol

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Hey swole , you gotta go this route , it slows you down but teaches you everything , dont shy away from regular seeds ....they make you a better grower !
Thanks bro, I won’t totally cast them into the lake of fire but I don’t like to waste things and pulling males for the slaughter after the time and effort will quickly get old with me because I know they can be used, I’m not at that point yet, but one day.
I have hundreds of different seeds from some dank ass strains that I’ve kept of the last couple years and I’m definitely not tossing them. I’ll know I know what I’m doing one day and I’ll put those males to use.

Terpz719

Terpz719

FWIW, I have six females all different strains, and I think only one had crossed stipules. So I don't much stock in it as a reliable indicator. Of the pics you posted, I'd say the last one is a lady, but I'm not sure about the others. Good luck!

Madbud

Madbud

FWIW, I have six females all different strains, and I think only one had crossed stipules. So I don't much stock in it as a reliable indicator. Of the pics you posted, I'd say the last one is a lady, but I'm not sure about the others. Good luck!
The theory is that male stipules won’t cross. females, some do and some don’t😉

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Lil early to say for sure but the stipules are indicating female

SwoleGrow

SwoleGrow

Thanks brother

Top Bottom