Anyone wanne test Price winning genetics ? he he

• Thread starter Karma Genetics
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Karma Genetics

:damnhippie:

There are 5 packs of each to be given away. You need to be a member for 3 months and have atleast 200 post's.

test seeds

Jack O Nesia

The mom is the amnesia cut that just got 1st price sativa breeder 420 cup 2009
crossed with my proven Jack Herrer#22 male. I expect a fast hard hitting sweet spice haze hybrid. They will strech above normal. And should finish in about 9 / 12 weeks.

I have high expectations for these.

SSSDH X Jack
This the SSSDH OJD cut crossed with my Jack Herrer#22 male. Dont know what to expect from these as I have not grown any SSSDH myself from seeds. So that gene pool is not known to me. The jack will properly give it tighter buds and maybe also pump up yield.
Expected Flowering time is 10/13 weeks

Sweet Jack
This is the SweetSkunk SOL-cut from breeder Steve crossed with my Jack Herrer#22 male this is going to give loose sativa looking buds I think. Aswel as some nice fruity sweet pheno's. They will stretch above normal. and should produce some more oldskool smoke.
Expected Flowering time is 11/14 weeks

also put up a 1,2,3 of what you would want.

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
i would like to test all 3 if possible;

1,2,3.. would be a great chance to find an amazing keeper.

Thanks for the chance Karma Genetics..

Just read that and it sounds a bit greedy... would love to try SSSDH X Jack.

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Also just a word of warning for everyone...

Anyone who takes breeders up on there offer of free test seeds and dont post a grow thread right away will be banned...

Too many people say yes to testers and then put the seeds in there fridge...

S

Snookster

Sure wish I could join the fun! The 1st one sounds amazing! Gotta relocate so I cannot participate (kinda rythms eh?) hehe...Somebody is gonna get lucky! My best to the lucky farmers! -Snook:420:

diyJunkie

diyJunkie

Aw the downfalls of being a newb - these are things I look forward to as I spend more time at the farm.
Nice selection of testers Karma.

D

dogsnob

love to karma here in australia could do them right bro let me no if ok mate thanks dogs

C

cway

:damnhippie:

There are 5 packs of each to be given away. You need to be a member for 3 months and have atleast 200 post's.

test seeds

Jack O Nesia

SSSDH X Jack

Sweet Jack

Hello Mr Karma...

I would be honored to test you beans.. here is is link to one of my grow threads...

I can start beans right away and have three different garden locations where I could document the grow..

SSSDH cross 1st
Sweet Jack 2nd
Jackonesia 3rd

Although thats pretty tough choices they alll sound killer..

HOpe I make the cut

Cheers.

O

ojd

great offer karma

they all sound like dank

keep up the good work

N

Nuglover

I'd love to help ...1)SSSDH X Jack, 2)Jack O Nesia, 3) Sweet Jack
I will have room to pop some in a few weeks.

H

HappyHybridS

sweet crosses karma :)

good to see you're not hyping your untested gear to sell it but want serious feedback and testing :) respect! too seldom breeders are interested more in the genetics than the money...

would love to test one of them... but you know - so many strains, so little time and space...

greetz

K

Karma Genetics

Well it happens to much that a crossing turns out very differnt then i think before, So testing by public aswel as in own circle is very important. Also i am very bad at discribing taste's. And always love seeing people take the adventure in the pheno hunt's

R

ReelBusy1

I have the posts but short on time...
Next time.

You rock for doing this for the Farmers Karma!

F

Frutty_Grower

Outstanding crosses mate! Can´t wait to see them at the Farm! Cheers Karma!

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
karma if i could try you ssdh x jh and the jackie o nesia i would b delighted and i will also be having space for these in about 2 weeks thankx

pimpin

pimpin

strain hoarder
Supporter
Also just a word of warning for everyone...

Anyone who takes breeders up on there offer of free test seeds and dont post a grow thread right away will be banned...

Too many people say yes to testers and then put the seeds in there fridge...

logic i think that is only fair i have seen some testers given out and you never see some peoples reports hopefully karma blesses me

Notoriousskunk

Notoriousskunk

I Would LOve to be blessed as a Karma Genetics Tester (sound like a nice job)

Karma i would love to try that Jack O Nesia , am i to late:scared0016:

N$

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
sssdh x jack I'll bet is gonna be insane

T

TheNman

I'd LOVE to help and my skills are pretty impressive....

But popping beans is a pain in my ass! :D

Best of luck finding some great test farmers and hope these gals surpass your expectations!

K

Karma Genetics

There are still enouf spot's left.

You are not to late to apply for some of these.

I will wait a few day's before making the testers list.

Top Bottom