Anyone willing to help me help people

• Thread starter Raymustoogood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Raymustoogood

Raymustoogood

So my girl and Started growing with a goal in mind of bringing back good bud at low cost. We planed on achieving our goal but have ran into quit a few problems from the guy that said he was my friend killing half my crop because he swore by lush live soil (witch had my ppm at 3800 ) in turn killed half my crop. To the bugs we had to take to war and now the heat .Its taken us every thing to not just give up and count our loss but we both have love and passion for the art. So that why I'm here I need some help would anyone be willing to invest in us or maybe help u out with ac unit seeds or ever light if you can help us now when I get a two week rotation going you will be fist to receve help from us thank you all so much and god bless

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Well welcome to the Farm. Sorry to hear of the issues you are facing. Just because some says they can grow doesn't mean they can. Many follow others path from online information, instead of learning the ART of growing.

Any info on the setup would help.
Many here have lots of great information and tips.

Raymustoogood

Raymustoogood

Well welcome to the Farm. Sorry to hear of the issues you are facing. Just because some says they can grow doesn't mean they can. Many follow others path from online information, instead of learning the ART of growing.

Any info on the setup would help.
Many here have lots of great information and tips.
I will say i found that out the hard way I will ask advice but from now on its trial and air and paying way more attention I even went as far as waking up with my babies and we spent no less then 4 hrs a day so

I have two rooms of course veg and flower i have 3 VIPARSPECTRA XS2000 LED Grow Light with Samsung LM301B Diodes & MeanWell Driver in my veg and a 630 w growbright right now I have 4 purple haze in 10 gallon pots and two afghan kush that are 5 weeks in flower

pop22

pop22

So my girl and Started growing with a goal in mind of bringing back good bud at low cost. We planed on achieving our goal but have ran into quit a few problems from the guy that said he was my friend killing half my crop because he swore by lush live soil (witch had my ppm at 3800 ) in turn killed half my crop. To the bugs we had to take to war and now the heat .Its taken us every thing to not just give up and count our loss but we both have love and passion for the art. So that why I'm here I need some help would anyone be willing to invest in us or maybe help u out with ac unit seeds or ever light if you can help us now when I get a two week rotation going you will be fist to receve help from us thank you all so much and god bless
You need to be careful how you word things, asking for donations, trading selling etc in the open forum is against the rules. This is for everyone's safety.

If your new to growing then your expectations are too high. you need time to learn what your doing. Expecting a two week rotation at this point is not realistic. Never heard of Lush soil. I suggest starting with an organic soil grow. Get a good organic soil and amend it with worm casting and a simple pre-mixed blend of organic nutrients, such as Doctor Earth, Epsoma, etc. Avoid compost teas, at least until you know what your doing. Once you've got a handle on organics, then experiment with manufactured nutrients like Megacrop, etc. Start with a couple plants and learn from them. Growing with dry or bottled nutrients requires you to have equipment that is not needed for organic growing, TDS/EC meter, PH meter that you can count on are not cheap! The cheap ones available WILL fail you at the worst possible moment, avoid cheap meters like the plague they are.
Sounds to me you have a long way to go if you expect to just jump in and start a grow op. Best bet is to take the time to educate yourself first!

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Lets do this: Tell us what you have in your grow please. Lights, nutrients, fans...
The more we know, the better.
NEVER talk about trading or selling in the open forum. Keep that in the private message section. It is a federal offense to transport weed across state lines.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I see you are using plastic pots. They work, for best results, drill a zillion holes in it so that oxygen can get to the roots and water can drain very easily.
Why are you transplanting? After germination, we start them in their final 3 gallon fabric pot. Always transplanting stresses the plant. Yeah, they can take it, but why do the extra work?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Lets do this: Tell us what you have in your grow please. Lights, nutrients, fans...
The more we know, the better.
NEVER talk about trading or selling in the open forum. Keep that in the private message section. It is a federal offense to transport weed across state lines.
Fwiw I sent 1 joint in the mail to friend in a rec legal state and the usps kept it! It’s still federally illegal . So legal of not rule #1 tell no one

Moshmen

Moshmen

I see you are using plastic pots. They work, for best results, drill a zillion holes in it so that oxygen can get to the roots and water can drain very easily.
Why are you transplanting? After germination, we start them in their final 3 gallon fabric pot. Always transplanting stresses the plant. Yeah, they can take it, but why do the extra work?
Seedlings are easily overwatered for most new growers ! Starting in small container makes for easier watering ! And if you transplant right the plant receives minimal stress! Hell I transplant my autoflowers twice and if you ask people that’s a definite no no ! Lol experiment anc find what works for you !

Top Bottom