Wanted Anyone willing to send to New Zealand?

• Thread starter BC_August
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BC_August

Looking for some auto feminized seeds, getting autos and/or feminized seeds here is very hard, would have to be well hidden etc etc.

can trade or pay. have 4 strains at the moment

- pre skunk x pre skunk/Mexican x Colombian x Afghanistan (a creation from a friend of mine. - have around 15 left
- bag seeds from some really nice outdoor indica - have around 25-30 left
- Ruderalis Indica (sensi seeds) - have about 50 left
- sour chem og x king Tutankhamen seeds (another creation from a different friend) - have around twenty.

All regulars, from what ive read of the sour chem og x king Tutankhamen seeds its like a 70/30 sativa/indica.

Haven't tried germinating any of the sour chem og x king Tutankhamen yet but the rest have great success rates, especially the bag seeds interestingly enough.

Was hoping to try a nice outdoor grow since i found an overgrown hidden backyard but think we may have squatters, put a runt up there for a laugh and it disappeared. so squatters, ghosts or its not actually our property hahah. anyway, now i have way too many seeds than i need, would love to try feminized so i dont have to grow like 8 seedlings and cross my fingers for 3 females (only have the space for 3).

Itman

Itman

Looking for some auto feminized seeds, getting autos and/or feminized seeds here is very hard, would have to be well hidden etc etc.

can trade or pay. have 4 strains at the moment

- pre skunk x pre skunk/Mexican x Colombian x Afghanistan (a creation from a friend of mine. - have around 15 left
- bag seeds from some really nice outdoor indica - have around 25-30 left
- Ruderalis Indica (sensi seeds) - have about 50 left
- sour chem og x king Tutankhamen seeds (another creation from a different friend) - have around twenty.

All regulars, from what ive read of the sour chem og x king Tutankhamen seeds its like a 70/30 sativa/indica.

Haven't tried germinating any of the sour chem og x king Tutankhamen yet but the rest have great success rates, especially the bag seeds interestingly enough.

Was hoping to try a nice outdoor grow since i found an overgrown hidden backyard but think we may have squatters, put a runt up there for a laugh and it disappeared. so squatters, ghosts or its not actually our property hahah. anyway, now i have way too many seeds than i need, would love to try feminized so i dont have to grow like 8 seedlings and cross my fingers for 3 females (only have the space for 3).

Hi there you want or have.you in NZ?am in Australia seeking seed also.

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

If you guys hit up connoisseur genetics, he does worldwide shipping and also just did a seed.drop in Australia. Find him on Insta or at http://www.connoisseurgenetics.co.uk/

Email him for an updated list of available crosses, or check out his instagram to see the latest crosses as there are tons of new ones that arent on the site yet, plus pics and writeups.

👊

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Don't want anything, if you want autoflowers I suggest Methisto, I'm in US, check out Crop King USA they have many strains and are legitimate, tell me what you want I'll buy it but you pay me for seeds and shipping, I will get them to you no charge just what I have to pay, Pic out a bank and let me know what you want, only EU banks that will ship here is Nirvana and original so Pic a US bank.

Stonerbudz

Stonerbudz

If need some seeds I'll send me a om nd we can talk got autos and fast flowers

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
If you haven’t found anything yet I may be able to help you. I have singles only for fem autos, 5-10 strains I guess and then a lot of reg autos if you need.

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
Any of these I only have one seed I’m willing to part with, you can have pack if you want.

2 bloody skunks for sale is only different one, more than 1 seed.

Pretty sure I paid $25-$30 for any of these packs so one seed is $7.00

F5186D5B CF77 4BA2 8CA9 E66E346E3871

This company has best auto germination rate for me and I have tried a lot. For all these seeds missing I have only had one not germ. And some other seeds from them also

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
2 grass-o-matics and one of the others. $3 each but purple express $5.

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
A list of my persona crosses. All regular seeds only, no fems $1 each and 50 or more of most

Auto - Afghan skunk x Nepali

Auto - Banana Punch (f) x Blueberry (m)

Auto - Blackberry gum x bloody skunk x royal purple

Auto - Blue dream x bloody skunk x royal purple

Auto - Blue Berry (f) X Bloody Skunk (f) x Royal Purple (m)

Auto - Bloody skunk x Royal Purple - (4 per pack)

Auto - Cheese x KC 45 OR Lemon Haze

Auto - Cheese x GSC

Auto - Cheese x Gorilla (not related to gorilla glue)

Auto - Cheese x Kush

Auto - Dark Devil auto x Royal purple Auto - (4 per pack)

Auto - Grass-O-Matic Auto x Royal Purple x (Devil Cream OR Bloody Skunk) - (4 per pack)

Auto - K.C. 45 x Gorilla (not related to gorilla glue)

Auto - Kush x Bloody Skunk x Royal Purple

Auto - Lemon Haze x KC 45, #2

Auto - Tropicana Poison x Kush

Auto - Somango x bloody skunk x royal purple

Auto - Zkittles x KC 45

Auto/photo - Bloody Skunk Auto x Royal Purple Auto X Underdawg Kush Photo x Golden Canary Auto

Also got auto pollen if you need

Last edited:
T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
Just found this, it’s a 5 pack. I want 2 for me so 3 for sale $7 each seed. Just called ‘lemon auto’. Fem seeds

Also this but it’s regs. $15 8 seeds not sold separately

Itman

Itman

How did you go with the cookies and poison strains any throw bananas?
Seems the old Durban strain still popular and my favorite so far.

Zpotato

Zpotato

Great Lakes Genetics have amazing stealth shipping but you will need to send cash. Have done it twice from a very restrictive country and couldn't be happier. Great freebies swag game and t-shirt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom