Anything i can do other then checking plant every 10 minutes?

• Thread starter EastCoastGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

EastCoastGrow

So my plant is almost 2 weeks into flowering and i already cut all the bottom excess leaves and unused branches. is there anyything i can do to help it bud and stay healthy other then staring at it?

00286.JPG

730.JPG

I also have 3 10 gallon hydro buckets, but i think im only going to use them for flowering the plants under the hps, but what could i veg them in? hydro ponic and something that would only do 3 at a time and fit on this shelf???
hjfgh.JPG

let

Builtaforest

Builtaforest

I recommend your current approach of staring at em:)

That shelve could support a couple larger rockwool cubes, hand-watered, able to transplant to your buckets...

E

EastCoastGrow

do you think that the light from leaving it on 24 hours from the top shelf will mess with the 12/12 of the bottom plant?

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
dude I know the secret solve all your problems !!!.........but you got to tell me the secret to stoping my brain from calculating indoor grow space in all places all the time thats it under my name

grow hard , grow well and grow safe

Tokenblack

Tokenblack

have you topped your buds? or F.I.M'ed them?....that would be the best to do, and depending on how long you Veged them, lolllipopping or supercropping the stems would help with cellulose production for stem support of your large nugs.....

One good thing (in the views of daily foliar feeding) would be to make you a half and half solution of "Dutchmaster" "Liquid Light" and "Saturator"

You will never be let down with Dutchmaster products, they are the Speartip to the quality herbs found in the smoking districts of Amersterdam's finest.

http://www.dutchmaster.com.au

any other questions "no matter how noob or dumb, just gimme ask bro"

"TokenBlack"

E

EastCoastGrow

yeah i topped them once and lollipopped early in the flower

Tokenblack

Tokenblack

you understand the growth method in cutting around the sides makes the plant grow height, and cutting from the top makes it bush more right?

If so, taking daily cutting and cloning them with (again with the Dutchmaster product...i know im on their nuts but they truly have herb down to a science)..... dip your rockwool fiber cubes in A.P.S. ready mixed solution, and dip your cutting in "Replicator"....much better gel rooting compound rather than Clonex, "not to knock the grandfather of rooting compounds" but......gotta go with what ive used over the years....

their products keep that great "organically better taste" that comes with organic weed, but we all know sucks in its potency.....with the strength in synthetic "Sensi Seed's-Jack Herer" and "Barney's coffeshop's-Tangerine Dream"....

Heed my advice bro, you will NOT be let down.....

Tokenblack

Tokenblack

You might wanna get you a couple T3 or T5 UVB (suntanning) lights to sub your flowering HPS setups....that will up the potency another 200% and yield about twice as much as well....

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Clean up your grow space! A clean space is a happy space and it is good to get into the habit of keeping your space clean early on so when you up your game you have good habits!

S

sfzoo

yeah man. clean, clean, clean.
when the cleaning is done, treat for everything!! PM treatment, mite treatment, etc.

then spend some time deciding what is your ideal environment. Temp, humidity, circulation, water temp, tds, nutrient profiles/concentrations, boosters/additives, medium and its additives/amendments, light, canopy control, etc, etc, etc.
Once you have this list, you're task will then be to ensure that each one is as close to ideal as you can make it in your current financial/life situation.

that'll keep ya plenty busy!!

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Cant believe no one has said this...

I sit and stare...lol. Not even kidding, stare at my ladies from all angles like when I used to paint cars. Looking everywhere, close up, far away, taking EVERYTHING in visually. Then i sit and think about what I could do better, etc...

But another thing I do is clean clean clean like stated above....

Take the time to chill with your ladies too lol, pull up a chair with em, put on some stevie ray vaughn (RIP) and chilllll out. Plants vibe out just like people do, respond to musical vibrations, all that stuff. But thats all her' say and personal opinion...

My advice! lol. BURNT ass advice....

E

EastCoastGrow

hahhah ok since im sitting here taking hash rips and have nothing better to do ill clean and post pictures of the plant and the new clean space

Top Bottom