Anything I need to know about ISS or 100% sativa's in general?

• Thread starter bobjenkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bobjenkins

I am beginning some island sweet skunk clones in hand-watered coco smartpots and only have experience with indicas. For those who have experience with both, what do you differently with sativas, if anything at all? My usual indica setup is water at 67 degrees, 6.0 ph, >1000 ppm in flower, 24 hour light cycle in veg, 12 flower, co2, 75 degree room

any suggestions on changes I should make for this ISS?

G

GhettoInc

For the sativas you should cut down your veg time alot depending on your setup. Ive never grown out iss but i can tell you that 100 percent sativas can be really pick when it comes temps ph and ppm. You kinda just gotta dial it in for the sativas ive grown i keep the ph a little bit lower. Some will take all the nutes you can throw at em others are very sensitive. Id probably get the room temp around 80 to i think you could even go a little higher then that if you wanted.

C

chefrey

not sure about indoor but I just helped trim about 20 12foot tall ISS1 and ISS2 and they were as different as can be? they both looked sick in their own ways:RastaBong:

G

Green Supreme

ISS is Sweet Skunk x White Widow. The Grapefruit in the Sweet Skunk means it is not 100% sativa. Good luck. Peace GS

420king-MASSES

be easy with feeding sativa dominant strains they have a tendency to be hyper sensitive to nutes so i would say use half strength/also sat doms are notorious stretchers so i would cut down on my veg time once i got to clones// with seed ya gotta grow them out 3 weeks for seedling month and a half ta two months in veg after that 3 week seedling growth //all you can do is top and fim to keep your seed crop short// when it comes to seeds dont let anyone tell you any different because the seedlings have to mature to get the best results from them

Top Bottom