anything to worry about

• Thread starter mckoomer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mckoomer

mckoomer

Cheese auto starting week 9
One branch has some brown spots on leaves seems to be just one branch. It is the tallest one and she did dry out a bit to much a few days ago other wise she's starting to put out
Anything to worry about
Anything to worry about 2
Anything to worry about 3
Anything to worry about 4

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
could be a ph lockout of calcium? what’s your nutrients?

mckoomer

mckoomer

Fox farm 1 tsp big bloom and 1 tsp tiger bloom per 1.5 gal ph6.5 mixed some bone meal in the soil at the beginning forget how much

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok, i’m dont know enough about those nutes, you could see how much calcium each one contains? if it’s not enough a little calmag can help, but wait for other replies other growers will know about those nutes etc..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok, i’m dont know enough about those nutes, you could see how much calcium each one contains? if it’s not enough a little calmag can help, but wait for other replies other growers will know about those nutes etc..
i see bonemeal has good amounts of phosphorus and calcium..

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I'm not saying it's necessarily a fungus or leaf septoria, but I'm interested in your humidity;

I also want to know what you think after you searched 'septoria' and look into it?

Screenshot 20200329 121114 Chrome
Screenshot 20200329 121311 Google

mckoomer

mckoomer

I'm not saying it's necessarily a fungus or leaf septoria, but I'm interested in your humidity;

I also want to know what you think after you searched 'septoria' and look into it?

View attachment 955295View attachment 955299
Kinda looks like it from what I read so far it's to late in the game to do anything except remove effected leaves. Rh stays around 30-60% temp 82f lights on.Its wierd though my foliage is very dense down low but the effeced area is up high where there is plenty of air circulation. I just removed the 10 or so leaves with spots. See what happens. Thanks for the info

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

You can safely spray baking at soda one level tbsp per gallon; I use copper fungicides right up to the week before I harvest, also Bud wash if I spray anything on a flowering plant, good luck

mckoomer

mckoomer

You can safely spray baking at soda one level tbsp per gallon; I use copper fungicides right up to the week before I harvest, also Bud wash if I spray anything on a flowering plant, good luck
Still reading found a thread that said a cal deficiency tends to effect the upper leaves could it be that?

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Still reading found a thread that said a cal deficiency tends to effect the upper leaves could it be that?
Could be, septoria looks a lot like an advanced Calcium deficiency, can also look like potassium I think it was? Septoria can be a difficult thing to diagnose

The thing is this is what a Calcium deficiency looks like
Screenshot 20200329 145133 Google

and he is a picture I took of a Calcium deficiency on one of my plants top leaves just this morning
20200329 084640

I really can't tell you exactly what it is I can only give you this information, if you take a few close-up shots of some of the damage in white light or daylight it might help

Last edited:
mckoomer

mckoomer

Could be, septoria looks a lot like an advanced Calcium deficiency, can also look like potassium I think it was? Septoria can be a difficult thing to diagnose

The thing is this is what a Calcium deficiency looks like
View attachment 955346
and he is a picture I took of a Calcium deficiency on one of my plants top leaves just this morningView attachment 955347

I really can't tell you exactly what it is I can only give you this information, if you take a few close-up shots of some of the damage in white light or daylight it might help
I removed the leaves that had the spots I'll give it a couple days see if anything develops and take some more pics
Appreciate the help

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I removed the leaves that had the spots I'll give it a couple days see if anything develops and take some more pics
Appreciate the help
If you get some pictures of it just Starting on some leaves that would help to see what it looks like early on

Top Bottom