Anything Wrong With These ??? Please Help

• Thread starter Ilovetogrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

Ilovetogrow

Hello expert brothers & professionals,
By looking at these 2 plants, can you tell me what can be wrong? The plants seems to be stunt and the top is kinda of curling. Is that due to heat stress or cropping too much leaves off the branches? Please give me your expert advice. Thank you all.

Anything wrong with these  please help
Anything wrong with these  please help 2
Opossum420

Opossum420

Hi sagging leaves is usually a sign of either over or underwatering your plant ! I would suggest at first glance you are probably over watering!

I

Ilovetogrow

The temperature where I grow is at 80 to 95 degrees during the day and temperature drop to 70 to 75 degrees at night.

I

Ilovetogrow

Is my watering schedule and fertilizer schedule too much for the plants?

mlw

mlw

Have you checked ph of your water/fert/soil?
Letting them dry out (a bit) stimulates root growth (looking for more water).

Personally, I don't pull any leaves that are green, with the rare exception of removing a single leaf to give some light/space to a developing branch.
M

indicabush

indicabush

Curious as to what's underneath that material. In this weather early morning watering or late evenings works best. I don't have my eye glasses readily available but plants do not seem to be exhibiting and deficiencies. Stick your finger about 2" down into the soil...if it comes up with wet content then that may be the problem (over-watering). Just my blind thoughts at the moment...Shade leaves have a purpose.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Poke your fingers into the soil around the plant and if the top few inches is moist and doesnt crumble to dust that would blow away in the wind, dont water it. Wait until it dries out to water it again or you risk rotting the roots by saturating and suffocating them.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
yup..the slight tacoing is from the heat,but droopyness is probably overwatered.everyday is way too much.and everyother day feeding is too much
If the dirt is dried out everyday then every day isnt too much, I agree that every other day feeding is a nono.

fatawa

fatawa

He aint dried out with hay on there.the goal is not b wet,its to b moist.the plant dnt drink water, it wicks it up.roots cant expand and search for air pockets with wet ass soil.thats a fact jack...

fatawa

fatawa

You shud water yur plants and watch tbem..they will shrug from being wet,then get perky nxt day or so and start reaching/praying.then wen they need watered again they shrug again..then its time to water.u dnt go by temps outside,or inch below surface..shit my roots r massive n yur finger dnt reach to there zone.if u had pots u wanna pick them up for weight to determine watering

Latest posts

Top Bottom