AOLab: 7.28.11

• Thread starter AliasAO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AliasAO

Quick Update--- Pics taken right before Neem Oil spray

The ladies in the tent are on their 3rd day of flower 12/12.

The Two under T5 panel are still vegging out so I can take some clones before they are flipped along with hopefully my Secret Recipe sprouts... if they pull through.

Off top you will notice my XJ13 is gone.. Rest in peace--- had to cull him out.

Also (1) secret recipe sprout became a mutant and stopped growing so i Murkd that one out as well.

Still left with (3) secret recipes that I hope will pull through--- I fucked up and forgot to turn my AC on and they ended up getting madly dryed out from a medium standpoint.

Slow growth but still growth-- I will be giving them all another week-- If they dont start thriving they will be culled out and a new few beans will be germinated.

Gotta get this shit down So I can represent the genes properly and also Test some great up and coming gear.

You will also notice that I didnt and dont plan to top my "Sweet Tooth" ladies-- Ive only topped in the past so this is my personal experiment to see the difference if any.. Next time I may do a side by side comparison if results are uneasy.

As always-- just a work in progress:

A

AliasAO

Had a few necrosis spots on a few middle fan leaves and some yellowing/ curling.

Im going to hit them with a bit of epson salt later today when I water. MN and FE deficiency is what Im thinking?

MG- For fast relief foliar feed with a water soluble fert high in Mn such as Fe- Zn- Mn Fert

FE- Same as above

MG- Cal Mag or Epson Salt.

I will be watering with Epson and Foliar spraying with Cal Mag.

A

AliasAO

A couple weeks into flower--

Still getting the Hang of the Organic green way-- the ladies are drinking up the beneficials and there weekly tea brew-- Going to have to up the doses being as the plants are showing signs of under feeding.

Ill be upping the ppms today when I water with my ACT.

Random bud shots of the Sweet Tooth and Kandy Kush. They are all frostyin up nicely. Intense Sweet Candy aroma. Very niceee

Now that Im finished being sick--- Time to get back to the Lab Life

A

AliasAO

Aside from a low amount of N-- the bud sites are hard as rocks and the smell is giving my carbon filter a good run for its money.

The sweet tooth finishes in about 8 weeks= which means they have about another 2 weeks before its time for the pull and hang.

Both my Purple Kush and my Kandy kush are 9-10 week finishers= which means they will be done in about 3- 4 weeks.

The Purple Kush is by far the smallest yeilder but its tiny bud sites are so resin coated and smell like some Purp should--- The smell test will always tell you if purple is grown correctly or not.

The Kandy Kush is the tallest plant but still doesnt have the huge colas that my sweet tooth plants are rocking. The Kandy Kush has really begun to take off color wise and smell/ resin wise.

The sweet tooth had next to no stretch during Flower 12/12-- The bud sites smell of sweet cotton candy dipped in fruit. Surprisingly they are still packing on hair and weight. The bottom bud sights have begun to work the way up the stem to the main top cola-- should be some NICE chunky colas when its all said and done.

Tomorrow I will feed:

Big Bloom- 1
Tiger Bloom- 1
Beastie Bloomz - 1/2

A

AliasAO

Pushing ones limits and understanding is a wise way to seek deeply.

The Kandy Kush and sweet tooth are greening back up nicely. Now that I've pushed the cannabis plant to it's maximum along with let them live with the minimum and killed them As well (past grows) . To this grow around where I have given them just enough to grow and survive. I feel like I've gotten alot better within the past 8 months from a knowledge stand point and truly understanding what the plants need and when. again another Thanx to my few supporters who have helped at the farm

I feel like my next Logical point is getting dialed in completely and placing myself in the everlasting grow zone

A

AliasAO

All strains are in there final days of Flush-- they will be hitting the 48 hr dark out period on sunday then they will get the chop and hang by Weds of next week. I will update with pictures after the 48 hour dark period ends.

For now here are some pics that ive taken to monitor bud growth and density overall the past few weeks.

Strains-- Sweet Tooth, Kandy Kush, Purple Kush

:passingjoint:

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Love the bright red stems! Nugs look super frosty but the pics are a bit blurry so I can't look as close as I want to! Happy Harvest :harvest:

-Meeks

A

AliasAO

Thanx for the kind words meeks... The red stem in the background is the stalk of my main Kandy Kush... that lady survived through hell and back-- im just glad I didnt have to cull her like the few others that didnt survive the drought and PM holocaust a few months back..

Happy Harvest indeed... Dryed then cured pics will be going up next

A

AliasAO

Taken right before the 72- hour dark period. Flushed to the max. All three strains were flowered for a total of 74 days. A tad long for the Sweet Tooth from what I heard but they needed the extra 2 weeks to finish up..

G

GrimloxK

AO whats going on man...I like what I see...i'm always late to the party but i'm glad to see that sweet tooth doing good...I got mines going right now.

I haven't gone through the whole thread yet but I think you mentioned your going organic...its gonna be some great smoke for sure.

Dude you should look into getting some smart pots...or even make your own their worth the couple bucks especially in organics so that the microbes in the soil get enough air to help the roots along.

Now I wanna see how many O's you pull...

Bless.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Hey AO, those buds look killer. Would love to see some cured nug shots!

A

AliasAO

AO whats going on man...I like what I see...i'm always late to the party but i'm glad to see that sweet tooth doing good...I got mines going right now.

I haven't gone through the whole thread yet but I think you mentioned your going organic...its gonna be some great smoke for sure.

Dude you should look into getting some smart pots...or even make your own their worth the couple bucks especially in organics so that the microbes in the soil get enough air to help the roots along.

Now I wanna see how many O's you pull...

Bless.
Thanx for stopping in GRIM--- good to see all is good with you.. If you check one of the pictures above youll see one of my biggest sweet tooth in a 5 gallon smart pot.. I think you smoke to much pot brotha--- cause I swear I was the one who told you to check out "Smart pots" when you came to cali to visit.. lol.. all good tho..

Hey AO, those buds look killer. Would love to see some cured nug shots!

They are hanging and drying now so Ill have some pics up in a few weeks once they hit the jars.. once you get some free time we can get a session and you can sample for yourself bro... bring some of your earwax.. and bubbbbbbbbaaaa

G

GrimloxK

lmfao you probably did...I think it was that XJ you gave me

Are you drying the ST right now along with the other strains?

A

AliasAO

The Sweet Tooth just completed the intital Cure along with the Kandy Kush and Purple Kush...

Currently I have 2 Sweet Tooth plants that are in the 3 day dark period before the Cut and Hang... Ive also got a KKSC x Alien Kush that is in its 4th week of Flower.

Vegging Ive got --- Chemdog 91 x Aliendawg, [SLHx SSSDH] x Aliendawg, Alien Og x Aliendawg /a Tahoe pheno and also a Alien Tech pheno---- Secret recipes --- also Pre bubba 98 x Afghan 76 and Blue Widow [Blueberry x white widow]
--Lastly some refugee Indicas that I believe are grand Daddy..overflow problem.

Been crazy busy lately-- Ill get some pics up of the Sweet tooth, Kandy Kush and PK cured.. Smoke reports as well.

G

GrimloxK

good to see your going good man...I'd love to see some pics of your harvests.

Bless.

Edit - AO i'm interested in seeing if you notice a difference in your buds pre 72 hrs dark vs. post dark

I did it to my red dragon and I really didn't see a difference.

Also i've been going through all the different forums and some people say that over 48 is a waste because theres only so much potential energy stored by the plant when lights were on that they can only push so much.

I'm thinking of giving my plant 13-13 1/2 hrs light before going to maybe 36 hrs dark right now.

Also interested in your smoke report to see if switching out lighting created more of a "high" rather than a sleepy/hungry cbd "stone" which comes from keeping either 2700k or HPS throughout flowering. the blue lighting or more importantly a more balanced spectrum especially during flower is supposed to reflect in the final smoked product.

Top Bottom