AP-100 pump setup

• Thread starter JPLord01
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JPLord01

JPLord01

So from the pump use 3/4 hose over the 3/4 use 1in hose to a 90deg 1in to 1/2 in. On the 90 put a hose clamp on. Then put your 1/2 tube on then put your
3/8 in side of your 1/2in then run a T to your line mixer. I'm runing 14 lines So here is some pics.
00215.JPG
00324.JPG
01619.JPG

mikeross

mikeross

boards are slow... especially the mpb forum.

Is there a reason you have a 90 degree bend. I just bought 2 ecolplus commercial 5 pumps and I have not seen anything is the instruction to throw a 90 in the setup. I would like to connect both pumps together to a larger single line going outside my room.

I am running 14 bins, 1 pump per 7 with only a single airstone in each bin for the first run and upping it to two for the next runs. Can you give me any insight on how you would set it up? what type of airstone are you running?

Is your pump located inside the room or do you have a airline hooked up to the back of the pump leading outside the room?

If I have an airline outside my room will I have any issues pumping air into a sealed room? wont it pump up the pressure in the room thus creating leaks, which would lead to odor being pushed out?

This is my first run so any help would be awesome bro. I have 14 plants but only 7k in lighting. I have 6 outside plants only getting hit by 1 light but i will train them. I tried to start my journal a little early and had no interest, reply wise. I figured i will try again once everything is up and running and have more pics. I have 16 pk in veg in 6x6x4 rockwool blocks. They are 8 days old since transplant into the cubes and just had their second feeding tonight per dd nute schedule. This pk cut is a decent yielder but it veg is very slow thus far... Its my first time growing this cut.

mikeross

mikeross

Just notice your from the bay area. I actually just moved away from california after an 8 year stay. Lived in fremont and hayward.

JPLord01

JPLord01

The ap-100 is not as loud as the ecoplus commercial 5s and you can run 14 tubs with it.
The air will go back out of the room thrue the drane pipe. There will not be pressure build up in your room. The 90 was used becouse 1" to 1/2 in that it. Use what will work.
Is your rez in your room? I have everything outside of my room. In the room tubs and lights and fans. With your cutting your ppm should be 250 the first week then go up to 350 or 400 if they are doing ok and your 3 week 600. If you are not using HYGOZYME you need to this shit is good. My plant where in a funk for some time and now they are doing very good. Do not forget CAL MAG you will need it. What food are you feeding them? Me Advanced Nutrients A&B.

JPLord01

JPLord01

It did but that thing sucks. The way I have it now it is way better.

mikeross

mikeross

I don't know if its just my cut of pk but I am able to bring my ppms a little higher then recommended. Once the jiffy pucks were exploding with roots I transferred them into 6x6x4 rockwool cubes that were soaked in ph 5.5 water for a few hours. I then gave them their first feed which consisted of AN sensi grow, HG roots excel+algen+mutizen. Thing is I fed them at a ppm of a 575 for their first feeding 1 week ago, yesterday upped it to 700ppm and added a little calmag for their second feeding.. Mix all my additives first then use the sensi grow to bring up my ppm to desired levels.

My plants have all looked good since transplant. I had 4 plants that were showing what looked to me as a nitrogen or possible mag def so I added some cal mag for their second feeding. I going to bring it up to 800 for their final feeding before transplant into the bins.

mikeross

mikeross

It did but that thing sucks. The way I have it now it is way better.

the manifolds your running look sick. I got these cheak little white pvc once from ecoplus that have no way or regulating how much air comes out per line. Gonna have to track me done some nice fancy once like you have:)

JPLord01

JPLord01

Mike I happy with my air setup. Do you have some pic of your setup? I will go look.

Giddeon

Giddeon

JP I took some pics of my AP-100 Set up cool to post in this thread??

JPLord01

JPLord01

It is all about helping if its about air pumps cool. Like to see your setup. We all are trying to make it better. Or make it work for are needs. Yes you can post in this thread.

Giddeon

Giddeon

Thank you, and Agreed we are all here to help one another!

Here is how I hooked up my AP-100 to 4 MPBs. This set up allows me to control the air flow to each bucket as well as not allow back-pressure to the pump which will cause heat to rise in the pump.

PIC 1: AP100 mounted outside of the room
PIC 2: 1/2 inch Flex Tubing connecting the pump and the Manifold (1/2 inch PVC)
PIC 3: You can see the T off of the manifold, the ball valve to control pressure, and a flex line between the bucket and the manifold for Quick Disconnect
PIC 4: Air line going into the bucket
Pic 5: Air stone connection in bucket (yes the water is dirty it was the first run through)
PIC 6: The "Blow off Valve"

Hoped you like my twist on the AP-100 setup
Giddeon

102 3287
102 3289
102 3290
102 3291
102 3292
102 3294
mikeross

mikeross

No pics of the setup yet. My veg room is all setup with some pk's only 9 day in veg. I probably wont have any pics until late next week. That is when I am going to transplant into 10" netpots for a couple days until they go into the mpb room. Also will have pics of my bloom room finally. I got everything I need just need the time to put it all together.

JPLord01

JPLord01

Nce hard pipe Giddeon your setup looks cool keep up with the good work. Now that a air stone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom