Apera Instruments AI213 TDS meter

• Thread starter Glassdub
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Glassdub

Glassdub

Has anyone used this one? I was wondering if it would be better than the cheaper 10-20 buck ones I have their pH meter but haven't used it yet.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I mean how much accuracy do you actually need on TDS? Ballpark is usually close enough when dealing with that. A good PH meter is a way better investment vs TDS if your growing style calls for it. I don't think I've actually turned on my PPM pen in over a year and I'm in hydro.

Glassdub

Glassdub

I mean how much accuracy do you actually need on TDS? Ballpark is usually close enough when dealing with that. A good PH meter is a way better investment vs TDS if your growing style calls for it. I don't think I've actually turned on my PPM pen in over a year and I'm in hydro.
I have no clue, I ended up ordering the HM Digital 716160 COM-100, its in transit, I need it to adjust nutrient ratios accordingly.
I have the Apera AI209-T pH meter.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I have no clue, I ended up ordering the HM Digital 716160 COM-100, its in transit, I need it to adjust nutrient ratios accordingly.
I have the Apera AI209-T pH meter.
I've got a drawer full of dead PH meters and there's a few of those in the mix Lol! And when the last one had an early and untimely death Apera wouldn't honor their warranty, so if I'm honest I'm not a big fan of the product or the company
Screenshot 20200417 043545 Chrome

I use these now..
Screenshot 20200325 133802 Chrome

Glassdub

Glassdub

I've got a drawer full of dead PH meters and there's a few of those in the mix Lol! And when the last one had an early and untimely death Apera wouldn't honor their warranty, so if I'm honest I'm not a big fan of the product or the company
Yeah, well that was the one that was recommended here, no one else recommended anything that was less than what I paid for my grow light (i.e. hundreds of $$$) so that's I got, I don't have grands to spill on what is essentially a hobby.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Yeah, well that was the one that was recommended here, no one else recommended anything that was less than what I paid for my grow light (i.e. hundreds of $$$) so that's I got, I don't have grands to spill on what is essentially a hobby.
$3.50 for the drops, good luck!

Top Bottom