Aphids about a week or two before harvest

• Thread starter Chester13
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chester13

Chester13

Just wondering if I should take down or not. I have aphid problem not completely out of control yet, but trichs are a combo of clear, cloudy and some amber. So I figure I'm 1-2 weeks from harvest. Only one of my 4 are affected.
Thanks

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I'd go in there with a vacuum and try to suck up as many as possible. I for sure wouldnt chop early because of aphids if you're only a week or two out.

Oh gosh

Oh gosh

I use 70% rubbing alcohol in a 3-1 tap water/ alcohol mix in a spray bottle. Use after the suns gone down. If your skeptical just try it on a few leaf's and see if it works for you. Not a fool proof eradication but can buy you a few weeks. I tried it after a well know contributor (@Seamaiden) suggested it on a forum. Good luck.

Chester13

Chester13

I'd go in there with a vacuum and try to suck up as many as possible. I for sure wouldnt chop early because of aphids if you're only a week or two out.
Also supposed to hit -4 here on Tuesday or Wednesday already had 1 frost here in kelowna

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Also supposed to hit -4 here on Tuesday or Wednesday already had 1 frost here in kelowna
Lol well that's a different thing. If they're not covered and heated, theyll be finished by Tuesday. Ready or not.

Top Bottom