aphids on the roots

• Thread starter vonwolfen
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tesseract

Buy some AzaMax! 100% organic and kills everything!!!

Spray on plant and soil. Disrupts the food and reproductive cycle.

T

Tesseract

Also, AzaMax works over a short time being that it messed with their food uptake and reproduction. They eventually die out and so do their eggs.

For my outdoor plants, I use a boiled and cooled red pepper and garlic spray which i dilute into fresh h2o. I would assume that it is same to use on the roots, then maybe a mild leaching soak afterwords. Other then that, I know aphids hate dish soap.

G

Geronimo

Hey Guys!! I brought in one of the Root Aphids i have in my garden (there is not alot of them at the moment thank god) and the guys at Armstrong Garden Center said it almost looks like a type of mite because they crawl way to fast compared to any Aphid??? I dont know if i belive that there mites but they said this product "Sevin" (the concentrate) will take them out garunteed. Has anyone ever used Sevin before? Or do you ahve any other information? I want to get as much info as i can before treating my plants. Thanks Farmers!!! Any help is much appreciated!!!

Germ---

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Sevin is some SERIOUSLY toxic shit. But, if it's necessary. Just be careful handling it.

G

Geronimo

Sevin is some SERIOUSLY toxic shit. But, if it's necessary. Just be careful handling it.

Will this really screw up my plants as well. Also ive read that this is the same stuff they put in lice shampoo (im guessing not as toxic of a concentrate though) hahaha and is a favored pesticide for food crops but only the U.S. uses it. What im more concerned with is the health of my plants as i will handle this stuff VERY cautiously now.

Rushoe

Rushoe

Try GoGnats worked for me poison free mix it in to your rez and feed with your normal feeding program.Takes care of gnats whiteflys moths and a handful of others I can't think of atm ....Warning this shit smells like Goats ass or something I have never smelled goats ass but I would imagine it smelling something like that.I use it along with neemoil and spinosad I think it's called good luck man

G

Geronimo

Im familiar with GoGnats and will definatly try thats if my first attempts dont work. But what im really worried about is if Sevin is going to harm my plants at all!!!!

L

lil miss lone

Ahhh I cant give you any more rep seamaiden, must spread it around and such. (Formerly) Cemsgirl here, and yes I had and successfully treated for(and knocked em on their ass I might add) the dirty bastards (root aphids). I didn't and Wouldn't ever use any chemicals in flower, however the Imid and Triazicide worked like magic in veg :boogie: In flower what I did/do to keep em in check is an every-three-days (faithfully, never missed a one) medium drench with per 500ml RO water- 8ml Azatrol and 1ml SM-90. Just cover the top of the medium and spray around the stalk, lower leaves and such.

I have done another thread at another site on them, so I think for all with this problem can see and know what to do :)

R

Roshambo

Ahhh I cant give you any more rep seamaiden, must spread it around and such. (Formerly) Cemsgirl here, and yes I had and successfully treated for(and knocked em on their ass I might add) the dirty bastards (root aphids). I didn't and Wouldn't ever use any chemicals in flower, however the Imid and Triazicide worked like magic in veg :boogie: In flower what I did/do to keep em in check is an every-three-days (faithfully, never missed a one) medium drench with per 500ml RO water- 8ml Azatrol and 1ml SM-90. Just cover the top of the medium and spray around the stalk, lower leaves and such.

I have done another thread at another site on them, so I think for all with this problem can see and know what to do :)
Would you mix in the azatrol and sm-90 directly in your feed(a&b etc) or flush with it alone?

L

lil miss lone

My man told me not to mix the Azatrol with any nute, just in the water alone. I did a flush with Azatrol at 30ml per gallon, as well as an every-three-days soil drench with per 500ml water: 8ml Azatrol and 1ml SM-90.

C

Compost

Just use any product with imid

I did multiple applications, but I think it could have been killed in one....

Top Bottom