Aphids vs neem oil. How long does it take?

• Thread starter CF89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CF89

CF89

I’ve got a tiny aphid problem that I can’t seem to stop. I am 10 days into flower so trying to keep the neem down.

I have sprayed them 3 times now every 2 days and I use 6ml per gallon. The plants get soaked from top to bottom. Underside and top.

the aphids are still there and thriving. Why????

Lady bugs are the next option. I have tried spraying with a hose and diamataceous earth.

Teslajuana

Teslajuana

I’ve got a tiny aphid problem that I can’t seem to stop. I am 10 days into flower so trying to keep the neem down.

I have sprayed them 3 times now every 2 days and I use 6ml per gallon. The plants get soaked from top to bottom. Underside and top.

Lady bugs are the next option. I have tried spraying with a hose and diamataceous earth.
fly traps help me reduce the flying population when they get out of hand. Technically diatomaceous earth when it contacts aphids it should take 2-4 days for them to die off. Aphids suck.

Anthem

Anthem

the ladybugs will eat them up in about 30 minutes. Been there and done that

CF89

CF89

Ok so how many ladybugs for a 4x4 tent. 6 plants? And then what happens when there’s no food for those ladybugs and I got hundreds of starved ladybugs? Do they breed and multiply quickly?

Anthem

Anthem

Ok so how many ladybugs for a 4x4 tent. 6 plants? And then what happens when there’s no food for those ladybugs and I got hundreds of starved ladybugs? Do they breed and multiply quickly?
just go to either the hydro store or a good nursery and get them. Some die off but most live and they are a good way of preventing future infestations.

Top Bottom