aphids

• Thread starter gimp73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gimp73

gimp73

So I got some clones that had aphids and did not know until it was to late. Never had them before. I did mix up some sns 203 in a 5 gallon bucket and let the plants I found with them soak for 10 min and put them back in the system and it seemed to work but must of missed some. I found some on a couple more. I have read a lot of people using bayer with good results.
Has anyone put it right in the system and raised the water level to the top and that run then drain and refill with ro and fresh nutrients? I was thinking of trying that spraying the top of the baskets to get any that try to escape. Then set off a p bomb then finish it up with yellow sticky cards on top of the baskets and around the room.
I picked up the bayer complete insect killer with .72% imid. It says to mix it up at 1/2oz per gallon is that around what other are using it at?
Thanks for any info you guys can give me.

gimp73

gimp73

I have one plant that has them and is not doing well so I am going to pull it and clean them out of that bucket. The rest are doing well today and I do not see any but it is hard to tell because I have the cages on and they are lst so I can not pull them out to check really good. I am sure there are more I am not seeing I just want to try to keep them in check to finish the run before a full room clean.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
What kind of aphids? If you're talking root aphids then yeah, you're gonna have to get on that. IIRC, folks are having fantastic results agains RAs using Capulator's beneficials.

D

Drdre

Guy who digs fat girls
Supporter
So I got some clones that had aphids and did not know until it was to late. Never had them before. I did mix up some sns 203 in a 5 gallon bucket and let the plants I found with them soak for 10 min and put them back in the system and it seemed to work but must of missed some. I found some on a couple more. I have read a lot of people using bayer with good results.
Has anyone put it right in the system and raised the water level to the top and that run then drain and refill with ro and fresh nutrients? I was thinking of trying that spraying the top of the baskets to get any that try to escape. Then set off a p bomb then finish it up with yellow sticky cards on top of the baskets and around the room.
I picked up the bayer complete insect killer with .72% imid. It says to mix it up at 1/2oz per gallon is that around what other are using it at?
Thanks for any info you guys can give me.

Are you in flower or veg? How many gallons of water do you got in your system? Do you run top drip?

Top Bottom