Apollo 13 And C99 Fems

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

I'm going through the Apollo 13 f4s and so far have 2 different phenos. Pheno #1 has an open sativa structure(baby poop/rotten fruit) and #2 has a tighter structure and sweeter aroma(mango/peaches). I'll S1 both phenos as well as a few fem crosses. The Cinderella99(C99) has an amazing rotten pineapple flavor and a strong head high to keep ya going during the day. The flavors of Bros. Grimm work will be on display, my hat's off to them and the work they put in.

Majk1862

Majk1862

Sounds great. Any chance for more A13 regulars? I always seem to miss them.

J

jeff1962

Does anyone know what happened to Brothers Grimm..they sure had some nice gear

hiiipower

hiiipower

I picked up a Yooper kush x c99 from your booth at the mmmr conference earlier this year, is that a new fem line? (I guess I could wait a few more weeks and sex them myself, but I saw this post and got excited)

Either way c99 crosses are my favorite, love the flavor it lends, so bring em on!

Motarebel

Motarebel

I picked up a Yooper kush x c99 from your booth at the mmmr conference earlier this year, is that a new fem line? (I guess I could wait a few more weeks and sex them myself, but I saw this post and got excited)

Either way c99 crosses are my favorite, love the flavor it lends, so bring em on!
Those are regs you have there, my last male is flowering atm so next batch will be fems. I made Rebel OG x C99, Yooper x C99, Lungcandy x C99, Gorilla Glue#4 xC99 and C99 x Agent Orange. I'm running both the Rebel OG and Glue crosses, both smell outstanding.

roach

roach

Those are regs you have there, my last male is flowering atm so next batch will be fems. I made Rebel OG x C99, Yooper x C99, Lungcandy x C99, Gorilla Glue#4 xC99 and C99 x Agent Orange. I'm running both the Rebel OG and Glue crosses, both smell outstanding.

those crosses sound amazing, wish I had been in on them, I just love C99 crosses, that C99 x Agent Orange must smell and taste divine.
Is your C99 a F1 from brothers grimm? and will you be making S1 with it? :)
would also love to see BCGA or Stonpony Killer Queen backcrosses to an original C99 ;)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I don't think I've toked a C99 cross I didn't like.
I'm going through the Apollo 13 f4s and so far have 2 different phenos. Pheno #1 has an open sativa structure(baby poop/rotten fruit) and #2 has a tighter structure and sweeter aroma(mango/peaches). I'll S1 both phenos as well as a few fem crosses. The Cinderella99(C99) has an amazing rotten pineapple flavor and a strong head high to keep ya going during the day. The flavors of Bros. Grimm work will be on display, my hat's off to them and the work they put in.
Interesting. I ran those F4s three or four years ago, outdoors in the same bed with each other, and all the phenos were like you describe #2. I only ran 6-10 of them, though, but as I still have some of those beans I'll be on the lookout! Nice stuff!

Motarebel

Motarebel

The C99 will be used in fem crosses and not S1's. I tracked down the gifted C99 ibl seeds and a big thanks to Classic Seeds for sharing the luv and giving his blessings for me use it. MrG used Classic's male to his female C99 to make his current C99 line. This female tested out 1:1 thc/cbd ratio.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

Those sound like killer crosses Andy! Had some c99 flowers once, flavor and smell were both awesome. That cherry pie x c99 sounds fuckin mouth watering though

william76

william76

Any c99 regs planned,and did u get any further with the sensi star f2s?thanks,76

Top Bottom