Apollo 13 F4

• Thread starter SourDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SourDank

SourDank

Whats goin everyone? Just had a question for you mota, sorry if you have answered it elsewhere, but will the A13's be making a comeback anytime soon?
Had a pack I was running that I picked up from the CC but unfortunately someone decided to make an uninvited trip to the house and took those babies from me. Would love to be able to scoop a couple packs up but can't find em anywhere. Thanks for your time man​

SourDank

SourDank

Yea they were doin great, I was quite pissed. Fell in love with the A13 when I cracked my vortex from sub, got a super a13 Dom girl and I bought a pack of Mota's right after. Been waiting to find em ever since, and anytime I found em I was unable to scoop em. Hopefully they make a comeback soon.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

I've got 2 A13's on the go now f5's i believe bith have a really nice dank smell already :)

SourDank

SourDank

The Apollo lines are straight fire, super happy to hear this news @Motarebel. Thanks homie

Apollo13

Apollo13

We have had ours for decades. I wish I could find another a13 to compare it too.

trinityalps

trinityalps

We have had ours for decades. I wish I could find another a13 to compare it too.
Hi Apollo13
I've been working A13 genetics since the beginning too. Running a few of Mendel's gifted A13 f4s right now. Can't wait to compare. :)
It's been my experience that whatever A13 (or A11 or that matter) crosses with is enhanced. How about you?
My fav crosses have been with the original Vic High's SpaceQueen, Wolfman's A11xHaze, and the Katsu cut of Bubba Kush (aka Bubba Trip).
I'm planning to cross one of Mendels F4 ladies with one of my A13 x A13 (Mango x Original Haze) males. Trying to find one that isn't so susceptible to PM. Also a back to my favorite of all time Bubba Trip.

Good to see some other Apollo fans here. :)

william76

william76

Yea,i ran them for a while there,great plants,ill be runnin them again soon too,xd a good male too exotics voodoo,not tryed em yet but I expect them to be fire,76

Aligee

Aligee

My son has found a superb lady from these Apollo's @Motarebel shes been stressed to the max and continues to shine! think you sent me f3's im not to sure its been quit a while!

M

mendel

Hi there everyone, im glad that this line preservation project has been a success. The unique line traits weve tried to preserve have been evident, this great cultivar hasn't been relegated to the history books.

Of course all members of Mota Rebel Genetics team are welcome to use this line in their projects, as well as end users who find this line to be breed-worthy. I have and will be doing some f1 crosses for eval, and encourage such in your endevours.

I will continue to maintain this line probably forever, with large open pollinated breedings, as time and space allows. We will do some lite selections (elimination from groups) but intend NOT to bottleneck this variety. Its just too kick ass.........;)

I will be working with some early breeder steve cultivar preservation projects and some select 'others', as well as doing some outdoor experimentation with high altitude Mexican sativas. We are now developing the infrastruction to get these projects underway.

Your continued support is much appreciated, I can tell from our early work that we had the right mindset and we are glad to say we are getting back on track. our time away has been a struggle, but its evident that the experiances weve had as of late has made us better stewards.

best regards,

mendel

rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Any idea on a timeline on of those @mendel or @Motarebel

Motarebel

Motarebel

Any idea on a timeline on of those @mendel or @Motarebel
F4's are back in stock. This is why I was hesitant about making anymore stock. Held out hope Mendel would be back and didn't want to devote my whole grow for an open pollenation that the A-13 needed to stay true to it's origins. Without mendel's blessings I didn't want to go there and entertained making fems, this is no longer the case. My A-13's are about done flowering so i'll try and save some nugs for the cup next month.

Jack_Baybeh

Jack_Baybeh

I need to grab a pack of these this time, no doubt.
So, Mota, you will have these on hand at the cup in Clio?

Bron

Bron

ABBE2FED 6229 4982 92F8 2274725984E4
60647B69 3C3B 4024 9832 8B5E5718EF60

Top Bottom