misterdj

misterdj

Hi,

A good friend of mine give me some beans, Apollo 11 F4 from Motarebel

Any info???

Thanks!!

W

weirdwanda

Thats cindy 99x genius! DaMn thats awesome keep us posted Ive been searching HiGh(LOL) for premium genes like those. Right on! The high is suppose to be a very up,spacy, out of this world type of sativa high with a lemon pledge sort of flavor.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Actually the F4's were made by Dandaweedman and he donated them to me to help pay legal expenses. I had made F3's and gave em out to my testers and gave Dan a big batch if i remember right. Bros. Grimm were the original breeders and flowering time was around 8 weeks,i let em go 9 for more of an idica stone. Very easy to grow with a real nice yield,maybe Dan still has some pics he can throw up. I do remember they'll bloody your eyes real good so have some visine handy.

S

SAPP

Premium Member
Supporter
Yes a11 will give you the red eye, I still have 5 seed from Bros Grimm I hope I can get them to pop. A11 also crosses well and smells great when flowering, sweet tropical bliss.

C

coldnorth

Yes a11 will give you the red eye, I still have 5 seed from Bros Grimm I hope I can get them to pop. A11 also crosses well and smells great when flowering, sweet tropical bliss.

sounds tasty for sure, you should make some f2s to preserve em :)

misterdj

misterdj

Thanks a lot for your comments guys.

I will germ this beans in autumn i guess, i will keep you informed

mister

S

satyr

hi m8's very interesting subject....I have had a keen interest in A11 since I read cannabible some years ago.....not that I rate Jason and my own preferences as identical, but I hava an old friend that backs him up saying it was the best nonclone available...

Can't you make some new ones Motarebel sure it would sell like hell....

To you misterdj.......best of luck...i am looking very forward to your exploits and prey that you keep both a mom and a dad.......And that I may come on the short list if beans are produced.........LOL......

Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

Hi,

A good friend of mine give me some beans, Apollo 11 F4 from Motarebel

Any info???

Thanks!!

Those would be from this lady. Well not this particular plant but her sister. ;)
She was the best of all the females we put through flower. Mota had sent us 40 seeds of this.

We were sorry to lose her.

A11 2c2 03 11 06 01
I

I N Hail

Original ,,A-11 This rep.goes to CC

The original A-11 will be back some have been giving out to friend's for testing,( YES)and to be shared freely

Iwould like to thank CC,S2L for sharing with me .

CC

The Original A11 is a Genius clone X C-99 father

misterdj

misterdj

Those would be from this lady. Well not this particular plant but her sister. ;)
She was the best of all the females we put through flower. Mota had sent us 40 seeds of this.

We were sorry to lose her.

It looks georgeus:confused0054:

Thats a big pot for that plant isn't it?

Is the Apollo-11 kind of low yielder???

(Sorry my poor english,i'm spanish:D)

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
i don't know but it looks to me to be a 2gal pot.
that is a nice looking plant GOOD WORK

W

whoodiddy1

Gotta love a11. Haven't had it years, that tropical lemon spice taste and special high i really miss. Hope more beans are in thw works.

J

John Ditchweed

looks great I miss having her....... I made a slew of apollo crosses when I had the chance.... I will have her back on day soon enough

Top Bottom