Apollocandy Or Doubledippedstrawberry Og?

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shavits

@Motarebel The Rebel x lung candy diesel dawg has going on is proper so I vote LC x Strawberry OG! If you don't mind me asking Mota hows the fem project coming along? What other works in general have you got for future projects?

symbiote420

symbiote420

Probably should do a poll, I've grown and loved the LC#1 and think it'd be nice for it to get some of that rotten fruit/dogshit smell from the Apollo myself! You reading my mind again over here too @Motarebel, I was digging in the stash and started thinking seriously about having a bro grow some of the Apollo 13 out so I could pick a nice male.... that Strawberry OG would be great too!

Motarebel

Motarebel

I've got an A-13 and C-99 project under way. A-13 x C-99 and C-99 x A-13, then i'll cross em both to reach my goal. Was gonna do a A-13 F5 but would have to bottleneck it down due to space restrictions and that's not what the prior breeders had in mind when preserving the A-13. It needs multiple females and male phenos to open pollinate and carry on what these guys started. The A-13 male will be hitting several OG moms along with the Sour Turbo male.

Right now i got SoCal Master, ECSD, Pahoehoe and Honu ladies knocked up with heri which will be ready in a couple weeks. Cherry Pie and C-99 ladies about to party with an Agent Orange male, days away from male dropping happy dust. Next up will be Valley Ghash F2's and Agent Orange x Valley Ghash. Then OG hell breaks loose!;) Legend,True,Ghost,HA-OG, Fire, SFV and Jew Gold. The Jew Gold is what DNA used in their Kosher. The Rebel OG will be rocking often as i'm liking it more than the straight Triangle.

Cold Country

Cold Country

LC x Stawberry OG for sure, I have 2 keeper LC#2 ladies and it is an absloute fave around here.

2DogWalker

sounds like quite the year plan @Motarebel.... Those ECSD x heri though.....

Cant wait to see the male selections for the OG runs as well....

HOpe all is well up your way brother @Motarebel

2DogWalker

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

my vote is for lc x strawberry og = doubledippedstrawberryog
i agree with 2dog i cant wait to see the males for og runs
i have a high octane cut if u would like to try that mota ?
just let me know
DGD

Motarebel

Motarebel

DDS OG it is! That's what I had planned but this A-13 male is looking good. @dirtyglovedank - that would be killer! We need to hook up sometime, got behind during hunting season and still trying to catch up. @2DogWalker - doing good bro, how bout you? Let's go fishing?

2DogWalker

DDS OG it is! That's what I had planned but this A-13 male is looking good. @dirtyglovedank - that would be killer! We need to hook up sometime, got behind during hunting season and still trying to catch up. @2DogWalker - doing good bro, how bout you? Let's go fishing?
@Motarebel sounds good im booked this week but in a free MaN all next week! Things are good way tooooo busy but good, glad to hear all is going well your way. Can't wait till the conference in GR

2dog

straydogOG

straydogOG

hmmmmm.. I just gave away my last 3 a-13 beans....hope they get put to good use. @Mota... glad to know theres a ..A-13 x C-99 project out there, never ran c99, but I`ll never forget my first taste of princess a friend brought...I guess I`ll vote....Strawberry OG.. either way...I`m sure the`ll be fire to come out of it...kudos mota for continuing on some cool projects...

BSSF

sd

d420dool

d420dool

apollo would be my choice as the lung candies already have plenty of strawberry in em

Top Bottom