Application phase 2nd HortiLab "Rumble in the Jungle" competition

• Thread starter HortiLab
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HortiLab

HortiLab

Welcome to the 2nd Rumble in the Jungle Competition!

Once again, we will pick ten growers from a broad range of different growing styles and environments who are able to grow a pack (10 reg seeds) of "SuperSourSkunk" each.

Besides those ten growers every THCFarmer that is already running the "SuperSourSkunk" can also participate.

Requirements to participate in the competition:

Must be a member of the site for at least 3 months
Must have at least 100 posts
Must have 2 complete grow logs on the site
Must be able to pop the seeds right away
Must have a digital camera

How to win the Competition:

Out of all the resulting grow reports posted in our forum, we will select the 3 most beautiful "SuperSourSkunk" pics.

The winners will receive:

1st place 1pack HortiLab "SourPower" + HortiLab Hoody
2nd place 1pack HortiLab "SourPower" + HortiLab T Shirt
3rd place 1pack HortiLab "SourPower"

Please file your applications now and include pics and details of your room/setup in this thread.

We will announce the ten chosen growers on Nov 1.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

May I ask what SourPower is? edit: got it...sativa dom sister of starbud x ecsd v3 sour daddy.

mack 10

mack 10

im up for this Horti:) 2 x 600w, soil and tlc. ps i've included a bud shot,
update_040.jpg
sour d x sssdh. mack

HortiLab

HortiLab

mack 10 & all

Please also include pics and details of your grow room/setup in this thread if you apply for the 2nd "Rumble in the Jungle" competition.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Can I apply if I was part of the first "Rumble in the Jungle" competition? I LOVED those Sour Amensias, BTW!!!

M

moodster

heres some bud shots of mine hortilab i wud like to try the supersourskunk i grow in coco withthe lucas formula :banana1sv6:

SAM 0088
100 0721
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Throw me in the mix for this contest as well, Hortilab. That Sour Amnesia was loving the Cali sun. Hopefully I find more ladies this contest! I got 3-600w Lumatechs w/ Hydrofarm Radiant 6 reflectors. Roots 707 soil and GH 3 part w/ additives. I'm always down for rockin' so Hortilab beans! Thanx again y'all.

audius

audius

AHHH fuck!!! This is why i hate being limited. i could do 1 female but thats not what your looking for. such is life.

mack 10

mack 10

C'mon farmers! last chance to get in the Rumble part 2. The super dank super skunk x ecsd v3. sounds like a great strain to me. mack

P

paulycali

Hells yeah round 2 of Hortilabs Rumble In The Jungle. Its going to be another great battle :)

I think i got some room for some lovely hortilab gear. I kind of want to compete again just not 100% sure yet. How about this. I guess if i win round 1 i will be more than happy to compete in round 2 of the rumble in the jungle. I think i would have to try to hold it down for another round. If everyone agrees including hortilab of course then i guess i am down. Let the games begin but remember only if i have won round 1.

Just figured i would be straight up. I would like to let other farmers in on the action instead of myself. Just seems better that way. Even if i win and all the spots are filled no worries at all its all good. Well see what happens. Had to get that out. Been eye-balling the thread for a while now

Thanks for letting me ramble on

Peace out :)

mack 10

mack 10

if you win, lol....you no what presumption does. C'mom farmers! whats the delay,lets get this rumble a rockin'. Mack.

P

paulycali

if you win, lol....you no what presumption does. C'mom farmers! whats the delay,lets get this rumble a rockin'. Mack.

Me and you mack 10 round 2 LOL! Lets do this. This thread going to be a rockin once its started. Better than the first for sure. Time for some more fun :banana1sv6:

Top Bottom